So I'm on a 10 day vacation to Spain with 5 friends and today is day 8 and I decided to check out all the pictures and videos I took so far.

I was shocked to find out that all my videos have a couple of seconds sound delay which spoils every video.

Already tried to restart my device and take new videos but I still get the same.

I hope any of you have any idea, the videos mean a whole lot to me and my friends. If it can't be fixed, does someone know an easy way to edit the videos so I can manually make them sync again?

Thanks in advance guys!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-10-16 12:32 PM
    Hey what app are you opening them with? Maybe try a different app to see if they will play correctly?

08-10-16 12:33 PM
    Hey what app are you opening them with? Maybe try a different app to see if they will play correctly?

I open them with the standard Google Photos App, I just tried it VLC but still the same problem...

08-10-16 12:41 PM
    I open them with the standard Google Photos App, I just tried it VLC but still the same problem...

VLC has an option to change the sync rate by certain milliseconds. Not sure if that would be sufficient.

I use Magix Movie Edit and it has the ability to separate the audio track and video track. Once separated, you can move the audio track around. I have not tried it with a ton of movement. But I have moved sound tracks around and moved COW BELLS (switzerland) from one video segment to another location in the overall movie I was editing. But it might be more than you want or need.

Oh, have you viewed them OFF the phone and on a computer?
    08-10-16 01:40 PM