As I used the Priv for about a month with a highly critic eye, I would say there's nothing close to bloatware, as I understand it. There's nothing you cannot disable or delete AFAIK.

Coming from (and forced back to) Passport, the size wasn't an issue for me. I found the KB really efficient but not as butterly smooth than the SE.
    I was pretty happy with the SW KB once I figured out how to set the multilingual properly. Close to Z30 experience so wasn't an issue. Using the sliding mechanism was cool though, you quickly become addicted to this V.S the double tap or power button. Not to mention the wow effect.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 01-25-16 at 07:08 PM.
    Ecm likes this.
    01-25-16 06:48 PM
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

Why does "patapoof" get a free pass to troll this forum? Seriously go read his history. It's like he is a full time TROLL. This place is full of them and it hurts BlackBerry more than anything else. Terrible forum.
    tmf06 likes this.
    01-25-16 07:03 PM
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

Why does "patapoof" get a free pass to troll this forum? Seriously go read his history. It's like he is a full time TROLL. This place is full of them and it hurts BlackBerry more than anything else. Terrible forum.
    well since its such a terrible forum i guess i will help you out and ban you so you dont have to visit
    01-25-16 07:12 PM
53 123