Has anyone heard whether any carriers will offer the Priv in Ireland? I cannot afford or justify dropping a lump sum but I'd be tempted with a decent contract. I swore I wouldn't go contract again but this phone has peaked my interest.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 03:23 AM
    I heard they are doing a special kelly green model! j/k

I'm not sure when the carriers are getting it (maybe mid to late Nov? my guess) BUT you can buy one right now on pre order from BlackBerry directly or from Carphone Warehouse....

Buy PRIV by BlackBerry ? New BlackBerry, Android BlackBerry - United Kingdom
    10-29-15 09:51 AM
    I heard they are doing a special kelly green model! j/k

I'm not sure when the carriers are getting it (maybe mid to late Nov? my guess) BUT you can buy one right now on pre order from BlackBerry directly or from Carphone Warehouse....

Buy PRIV by BlackBerry ? New BlackBerry, Android BlackBerry - United Kingdom
    That's UK. Not sure if people from ireland can buy that.
    10-29-15 10:58 AM
    Northern Ireland as part of the U.K. they can, but i think OP is in the Irish Republic
    10-29-15 11:07 AM
    Northern Ireland as part of the U.K. they can, but i think OP is in the Irish Republic
    I did not realize there was a difference. I guess I should have listened better in history class!
    10-29-15 01:32 PM
    I did not realize there was a difference. I guess I should have listened better in history class!
    Perhaps The United Kingdom is defined as "Great Britain and Northern Ireland": GB being Wales England and Scotland. So now you know.
    10-29-15 01:35 PM
    Perhaps The United Kingdom is defined as "Great Britain and Northern Ireland": GB being Wales England and Scotland. So now you know.
    Ok for purchases in Ireland THIS is the correct site then....

Buy PRIV by BlackBerry ? New BlackBerry, Android BlackBerry - Global
    10-29-15 01:39 PM
    Hey guys,

Sure I can buy it off contract from Amazon or CWH or get a mate in the UK to get it for me - yes I'm in the Republic. But really I was looking to see had any heard whether a Carrier would have it on contract.

Cheers!
    10-29-15 04:17 PM
    Mid to late Nov is the rumor for carrier releases. I'm not sure if that applies to Ireland.
    10-29-15 04:48 PM