I noticed this am that the total installs for Priv Hub app of 4NOV is 1000-5000. I can only assume these install numbers are bogus, or there are a vast number of new purchasers who haven't uploaded these new versions. In which case they are having a suboptimal experience.

Whether this is or isn't an automated process has me confused. Some say it is, some say it isn't, and that new versions must be manually loaded. I don't think my dear old Mum will be quite up for that...
    11-07-15 10:49 AM
    When I got my Priv first thing I choose to do was to install all my apps from previous Note 5. Only after I went through my list for about 20 minutes did I get to the BlackBerry section and saw the option to update all core BlackBerry apps. These never showed in the updates available tab in Google play. Not sure if anyone else had this problem as well.
    -Puck- likes this.
    11-07-15 10:54 AM
    My guess is that fewer than 1 in 10 would have any clue about available updates - much less how to find them.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    app_Developer and qwerty4ever like this.
    11-07-15 10:57 AM
    Expect low sales for this device. This has been a brutal product launch.
    Techno-guy likes this.
    11-07-15 10:58 AM
    https://t.co/WLv9SMjBS2

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 11:01 AM
    https://t.co/WLv9SMjBS2

Posted via CB10
    Any video where I do not need flash?
    11-07-15 11:17 AM
    I noticed this am that the total installs for Priv Hub app of 4NOV is 1000-5000. I can only assume these install numbers are bogus, or there are a vast number of new purchasers who haven't uploaded these new versions. In which case they are having a suboptimal experience.

Whether this is or isn't an automated process has me confused. Some say it is, some say it isn't, and that new versions must be manually loaded. I don't think my dear old Mum will be quite up for that...
    maybe there isnt a vast number of new purchasers in the first place
    11-07-15 11:22 AM
    *when flash support was removed from BB10 browser*

"flash is old you don't need flash" they said, "it will be fun" they said
    11-07-15 11:30 AM

I dont use Flash on my PC and was trying to watch the video using that.
    11-07-15 11:38 AM
    I dont use Flash on my PC and was trying to watch the video using that.
    Thought you were trying on Blackberry. Wich PC doesn't have flash? did you uninstall it?
    11-07-15 11:48 AM
    Thought you were trying on Blackberry. Wich PC doesn't have flash? did you uninstall it?
    I didnt install it in the first place on my PC. Too many security holes.
    11-07-15 11:50 AM
    I didnt install it in the first place on my PC. Too many security holes.
    Double edged sword since so many stuff uses flash still.
    11-07-15 11:56 AM
    I've been watching the numbers since the apps popped up on Play a few days ago. The numbers haven't moved. Leads me to think it's a periodic, not immediate, update. Maybe weekly?

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 11:56 AM
    I've been watching the numbers since the apps popped up on Play a few days ago. The numbers haven't moved. Leads me to think it's a periodic, not immediate, update. Maybe weekly?

Posted via CB10
    pretty usure it only updates when install breach the highest number. Then it sists between another one thats like 5000 - 10000 then 10000 - 50000 and so on.
    11-07-15 11:57 AM

That is pretty fun (or not). Try uploading a photo here on Crackberry with my PC. I keep getting intercepts that my Flash plugin is outdated. But nothing I do seems to fix that. I just have to tell it "JUST RUN THE DAMN THING AS IS!!!!" Then I can upload photos here. Someone may have killed Flash but they forgot to tell the majority of website designers about the death!!!!
    Joao Oliveira likes this.
    11-07-15 11:58 AM
    Expect low sales for this device. This has been a brutal product launch.
    Hear you. I know you been pissed about priv all over this site. Feel your pain.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 11:59 AM
    Hear you. I know you been pissed about priv all over this site. Feel your pain.

Posted via CB10
    I can deal with the phone, but with this type of launch if people think there are going to be decent sales they are kidding themselves.
    11-07-15 12:12 PM
    Just I can see this video on my blackberry passport

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 12:17 PM
    Note that Play only checks for updates once daily (and sometimes less-often); anyone who got a phone yesterday, unless they manually updated, hasn't probably seen the option to update yet.

In addition if any permissions change on an app that you already have it won't automatically update (you have to approve it manually but it will be listed.)
    11-07-15 12:31 PM