I'm heading over to crackberry.com every day, since the Q10 came out. But honestly: Without the PRIV there is just some news about app updates and then ads for cases and screen protectors.

What I'd like to know is, what impact did the PRIV already have on visits and clicks? And how do they compare to the visits when other devices like the Q10, Classic and Passport leaked?

Also without the news about the PRIV there wouldn't be much news at all. An even Richard who posted about Amazon Games has not posted anything for weeks now.

I think PRIV will not only save some jobs at BlackBerry but also at Crackberry / Mobile Nations.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ulferini Schusterotti; 10-14-15 at 02:40 AM.
    10-14-15 02:23 AM
    Agreed... would like to get some feedback from CB stats.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 04:33 AM
    Well it's had a bad impact on BB10 App sales, but that's something different.

I imagine the visits increased with people looking up the Priv

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    10-14-15 05:04 AM
    Well it's had a bad impact on BB10 App sales, but that's something different.

I imagine the visits increased with people looking up the Priv

I admit I have stopped buying bb10 apps for now until I see if there is a bb10 version and/or until I decide if I'm moving to BlackBerry Android.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    10-14-15 06:26 AM
    I admit I have stopped buying bb10 apps for now until I see if there is a bb10 version and/or until I decide if I'm moving to BlackBerry Android.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    All I'll say is don't blame us when we stop supporting because of no sales, I've spoke to one dev lately who is close to giving up because his sales have stopped since the Priv announcement; my own sales are pathetic and not worth my time at all.

10-14-15 06:47 AM
    That is absolutely sad, for every platform, developer and user if developing efforts go down. Personally I was glad to help translating the KeePassBB app and I'm glad for the devs who brought us the great RetroArch and vba-m ports. I will keep my Classic forever because I am sure this device will be a timeless classic.

But I'm also eagerly waiting for the PRIV and I'm sure I'll love it

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 07:01 AM
    I wouldn't blame any developers or buyers for that matter if there will be no more bb10 devices why would anyone develop or buy 10 at this point .This is a very shaky period for BlackBerry to be in and lets hope it plays out for their best .
    10-14-15 07:04 AM
    This is no indication of anything but I'm bringing on a couple new Mods.
    00stryder likes this.
    10-27-15 05:38 PM
    OP has a really good point. If you click on the "Hot this Week" tab, almost all 'hot' posts are coming from the Priv Forum. The other Forums seem to have really slowed down.

Crackberry Mods will have real stats, but the Priv Forum is quickly chasing down some of the other phone Forums, so clearly discussion about the Priv is high and all the back and forth over the price, the roll-out, the features (or lack thereof) has been really good for Crackberry!!!
    10-27-15 06:22 PM
    It's to be expected nothing new I think this is good BB will support both I think they will not give up on their platform but this device will keep them relevant for longer and that means more devices in the future that will most Likely be on both platforms.
    10-27-15 06:51 PM
    The guys running this site have become really tight lipped here lately. Crackberry never breaks a story. They just repost info and leaks from other sites. Chen said he was going to Crack down on leaks and it looks like only crackberry listened.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 06:55 PM
    The guys running this site have become really tight lipped here lately. Crackberry never breaks a story. They just repost info and leaks from other sites. Chen said he was going to Crack down on leaks and it looks like only crackberry listened.

Posted via CB10
    They listened or just aren't getting the leaks?

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 07:04 PM
    Sure is a lot of new Priv threads here but just the same ol questions nobody has Real good hands on leaks .I know last year when Classic was coming out we did have leaks from people that had them maybe Chenny knows what he's doing or maybe ..........
    10-27-15 07:06 PM
    Lots of new Priv threads, but most of them are the same (price is too high, price is not too high, Priv should get bb10, Priv is end of bb10...)

Posted via CB10
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    10-27-15 07:16 PM
    Fully agree

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 05:36 AM