I put my yahoo (Canada) email on my hub and it's getting stuck. It sends out because I see it on laptop. But nothing comes in or out on Phone.

I have deleted it & readded it. I have checked passwords.

Any idea what I can do, to fix it?

Thanks!
    01-17-16 06:48 PM
    I put my yahoo (Canada) email on my hub and it's getting stuck. It sends out because I see it on laptop. But nothing comes in or out on Phone.

I have deleted it & readded it. I have checked passwords.

Any idea what I can do, to fix it?

Thanks!
    How many days of mail are you trying to sync? How many folders are in that account (regardless of if they're syncing or not on the device)
    01-20-16 10:45 AM
    "How many days of mail are you trying to sync? How many folders are in that account (regardless of if they're syncing or not on the device)"

How many days? Maybe a week. And I have just one email.

I had been trying to fix since last week and it seems I did it with this info., I think solved it.

In keeping with this,
    https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mobile/and...-sln14699.html

I cleared cache & data in Yahoo, then went to No. 2
    "Force stop and restart the app - When you force stop an app it refreshes the active memory for the app."

I actually stopped my Blackberry Hub and Yahoo.

When I went back to my Hub, my email was gone. I re-added it, & emailed started coming in.

In my Calendar, I notice a BBM Group that I joined, shows up in there. What is that doing there? lol And how do I get rid of it.
    01-21-16 07:01 AM
    Yahoo in general is kind of weird with mail apps other than it's own. I've had problems with it in my Hub, as well as other email clients of my other phones.
    01-21-16 07:07 AM
    I used Yahoo on all my cell phones, and all Blackberrys & the z10 and never had a problem. I think I set my phone up funny and made it mess up. It's perfect, now.
    01-21-16 08:01 AM
    How did you set up your yahoo account, use push if available or sync, as well as how often did you sync 5, 10, 30 etc. I would like to use the hub again with the new updates in hope that it does not crash on me like the past.
    01-30-16 11:43 PM
    I have push ON but I had turned it off, before but it didn’t help anything work properly or improperly lol. It’s on, again.

I have sync at 5 mins and Email sync timeframe 7 days.. Calendar 3 mths.

I had removed it from Settings and had a few problems with it so I have done two or three times. Twice, I had to remove it from The Hub.

I have my Colour set to Pink … no vibrate. Pulse On.

And I have it set on the Calendar default which, on BB z10, works better. I don’t think I really love this calendar set up as opposed to BB. And I have trouble making it Snooze. I have notice that BB had things set up wonderfully. They really could push this to be set up how the 10 is set up.

It seems to be working, now. I anticipate I will have to remove it from the Hub and reset it at some point, again (BUT I HOPE NOT).

The Alarm really sucks…. It should totally be like the z10.

And I added a Group on BBM and for some reason, it shows up on my Calendar… what the heck is that about???

It’s is an amazing phone! But could use some adjustments, for sure. My husband was comparing it to the new iphone, at work... (co-worker had the iphone) ... he said the iphone was nothing like this Priv - the Priv was really nice compared to iphone and he told the person they should get the Priv lol
    01-31-16 07:47 AM
    I hate how yahoo mail is so delayed in the hub. If the sync is turned to never and just using push you never get the email. By using the sync every 5 minutes it drains the battery so much. I have maildroid installed on my priv and the email sync through within seconds of them being sent. I wish my yahoo mail on my hub did this as well. It is almost like push is not supported in the hub for yahoo mail.
    01-31-16 02:14 PM
    There is a Yahoo mail app but I stopped using it ... it doesn't seem to work with the phone. I get a lot of messages that it's not set up and to relog in ect...
    01-31-16 02:19 PM
    ^ yeah that yahoo app is bunk! A couple times I had my @rogers e-mail freeze up as well. E-Mails came in later than Donald Trumps visits to the barber

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-31-16 02:45 PM
    I hate how yahoo mail is so delayed in the hub. If the sync is turned to never and just using push you never get the email. By using the sync every 5 minutes it drains the battery so much. I have maildroid installed on my priv and the email sync through within seconds of them being sent. I wish my yahoo mail on my hub did this as well. It is almost like push is not supported in the hub for yahoo mail.
    This is because yahoo doesn't support IMAP IDLE for their mail servers. Push for IMAP accounts in the Hub today is based off of IMAP IDLE. Setting to never means don't sync my email

Setting to 5 minutes shouldn't have more than a trivial impact on battery life. There have been many improvements on this in the updates since launch.
    01-31-16 03:39 PM