When opening texts in the hub, the choices are between messenger and hangouts. When choosing messenger, the text does not display unless you press back in the application and then tap the message again... Anyone else having this issue?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Privdroid 5.1.1
    11-07-15 09:44 AM
    What version of the Hub are you on?

Settings --> Apps --> Hub
    11-07-15 11:42 AM
    Go to Google play and update the hub app. Still not as good as on bb10 but way better than out of the box.

Posted via CB10
    rjkolo likes this.
    11-07-15 11:51 AM
    Go to Google play and update the hub app. Still not as good as on bb10 but way better than out of the box.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, the latest update makes it a lot better than the OOB experience.

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv
    11-07-15 11:53 AM
    I can't upload a screenshot... But if you're set messenger as default before updating, after updating the hub can no longer open texts. To rectify, you have to disable the application and update the hub.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Privdroid 5.1.1
    11-07-15 02:52 PM
    Is hangouts able to be accessed in hub?
    11-07-15 02:59 PM
    Is hangouts able to be accessed in hub?
    nope
    11-07-15 03:00 PM
    I was at an AT&T store today and the demo Priv unit seemed to have outdated apps. I was hoping to update them, but it requires a Google account, which I wasn't going to set up in a demo unit.

Not sure how BlackBerry plans of overcoming this, because most demo units in the wild will likely have outdated BlackBerry apps that will result in sub optimal 'trying out' experience.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 03:03 PM
    My unit purchased from my carrier (Rogers) had outdated apps (as expected out of the box), however I had to specifically go to Google Play, search for blackberry apps, and scroll through them until i saw anything that said "UPDATE" then update it... because I had never used them before, my Google Play account was not comparing and presenting them as UPDATE available. I used android a couple years ago for a short while so I am not totally new to this, however it did not occur to me that apps installed on the phone would not automatically appear in "My Apps".
    63MM likes this.
    11-07-15 03:10 PM