Here's from my Passport... would like to see how the Priv does...
    Priv http://html5test.com/ compared to Passport ?-img_20151031_172627.png

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 04:33 PM
    why are you opening 20 threads asking about the Priv if you already stated 100times that the priv sucks, is overpriced, has less features than competitors, and it has specs form last year?

Are you still so interested in a product that you told 100 times that you're not going to buy, and who buys it is insane and stupid? Sounds like flaming to me.

Hope the HTML5 is worse than BB10 just to make you happy
    10-31-15 04:35 PM
    Doesn't mean ****... worry about the Javascript benchmarks..

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    10-31-15 04:37 PM
    On my Android with Chrome with same Snapdragon chip as Priv, I get 518.

Just stop.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-31-15 04:43 PM
    I posted an inquiry. It annoyed you; a pleasantly unanticipated side benefit...

why are you opening 20 threads asking about the Priv if you already stated 100times that the priv sucks, is overpriced, has less features than competitors, and it has specs form last year?

Are you still so interested in a product that you told 100 times that you're not going to buy, and who buys it is insane and stupid? Sounds like flaming to me.

10-31-15 04:47 PM

ROFL

Great catch, Joao.

Funny how people are about the Priv. He may really want one, but probably can't afford it and, thus, he says that the phone is crap.
    illlya likes this.
    10-31-15 04:49 PM
    Now it's been answered. Close thread?

10-31-15 04:52 PM
    I would still like to see the HTML5test - How well does your browser support HTML5? for the Priv stock chrome browser...
    10-31-15 04:54 PM
    I would still like to see the HTML5test - How well does your browser support HTML5? for the Priv stock chrome browser...
    The score will be the same as the one Beet just gave you...

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    10-31-15 04:55 PM
    Do you know if that score is entirely dependent on the browser itself, or does it also have some interaction with the hardware & firmware ?? What Android device did you use & what version of chrome?

Just stop.

10-31-15 04:59 PM
    Do you know if that score is entirely dependent on the browser itself, or does it also have some interaction with the hardware & firmware ?? What Android device did you use & what version of chrome?
    What are you after?

LG V10

Latest Chrome. No idea version.

Who cares?

The Priv will obviously be superior to Passport.

And of dicussion for me.

10-31-15 05:04 PM

Sounds like patpoo is being a troll.

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    10-31-15 05:16 PM
    Html5test scores the browser software only. Javascript benchmarks is a combination of both software and hardware.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    10-31-15 05:18 PM

Just stop.

My Note Edge also scores 518 points - with inferior hardware compared to the Priv, although I just learned hardware doesn't matter in this test anyways.
    Case closed.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 05:25 PM

Why are you so bothered? It was a good question. I love the browser speeds on my Passport and can't wait to see what the Priv will do. Wondering if Android helps or hurts.
    10-31-15 05:29 PM
    Why are you so bothered? It was a good question. I love the browser speeds on my Passport and can't wait to see what the Priv will do. Wondering if Android helps or hurts.
    For 99% of real-world scenarios, modern browsers will behave the same. Maybe once a year I encounter a browser that renders improperly on a browser and try a different browser. While BB10 browser did well compared to other browsers when it launched, on newer hardware Chrome is just as fast; and on a plus side Chrome handles javascript better.
    Techno-guy likes this.
    10-31-15 06:00 PM
    Chrome 518, Opera 512, Firefox 474, BB10 466

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    Techno-guy likes this.
    10-31-15 06:09 PM
    I have the Passport and don't really like the browser but I don't care I just use it....it's a phone, I'm happy to surf the Web on downtime.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 06:11 PM
    BB Browser is slow now by today's standards.

10-31-15 06:43 PM
    That's the problem, you're not going to see any browser speed with this crap. This guy is just bashing, he is posting this because BB10 browser is very good at HTML5, wich doesn't exactly translate in faster real world page loading. But then someone is going to post a lower numbers in this synthetic benchmark from the Priv, and he is going to tell how crap the Priv is.

I thought people at this point understood that benchmarks are a bit irrelevant, like the megapixel count. More isn't always better... but looks like some people still care, maybe it's the bragging rights
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    11-01-15 06:53 AM
    ROFL

Great catch, Joao.

Funny how people are about the Priv. He may really want one, but probably can't afford it and, thus, he says that the phone is crap.
    BB10 always did better than other phones on HTML5 benchmarks (but only on HTML5 we have to say), that's why he's posting because he knows is going to be superior, so he can bash again
    11-01-15 06:54 AM
    Priv is 525 the score
    11-01-15 06:55 AM
    At least you admint that's you're just flaming, you don't really care... you know HTML5 bench tend to be better by BB10, so you're just waiting to strike for another Priv bash propaganda...

Being annoyed by a online flaming forum member, talk about first world problems, let my cry in a corner...
    11-01-15 09:12 AM
    I just tried it, and got 518 using Chrome on an old Galaxy S4 Active.

As has been stated many times, the BB10 browser is showing its age. Several members that do web development have repeatedly noted its deficiencies (watch out for those text boxes-- wouldn't want to be involved in such cutting edge activity such as text entry).
    11-02-15 10:05 AM
    I just tried it, and got 518 using Chrome on an old Galaxy S4 Active.

As has been stated many times, the BB10 browser is showing its age. Several members that do web development have repeatedly noted its deficiencies (watch out for those text boxes-- wouldn't want to be involved in such cutting edge activity such as text entry).
    I am actually getting pissed off by the native BB10 browser. In the last couple of days I've encountered a number of sites which simply don't work well enough. On my Note Edge using Chrome or Samsungs "Internet" browser, it works like a charm. Latest example: I can't even log into the customer center of my electric energy provider - because I can't really input anything in the required fields. I was also browsing some smaller shops sides where the Passport didn't show their menus correctly, again works fine on the Edge and even on a Windows Phone as I learned yesterday.

And what's the chance of BlackBerry updating the browser? Zero to none? Maybe fixing some security bugs, but no further improvements.
    11-04-15 02:08 AM
35 12