This question is directed towards Priv owners.

I have read a few reviews where people have said there is a bit of give on the back of the phone where you can push inwards. Also a few reviews have said the bottom left/right of the screen will push in 1 or 2mm when not slid out.

Is this an issue a lot any of you are experiencing?
    04-25-16 03:06 PM
    I've had my Priv since launch and have had none of the problems.
    04-25-16 03:14 PM
    No issue , I have the Priv since December and the built quality is excellent! But consider that this is a slider and when you type on the screen you don't have the solid feeling as you have on any other device. For me is not an issue because I am always typing on the physical keyboard.
    04-25-16 04:09 PM
    No problems with my Verizon, so almost two months old, Priv.
    04-25-16 04:19 PM
    I don't see either of these issues. I've had my Priv for maybe six weeks (since it came available on Verizon).

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-25-16 04:21 PM
    When playing Fun Run 2 with the slide closed, every time I jump, the screen clicks. I'm going mad!

04-25-16 04:56 PM
    Had screen click fixed with a twist... phone feels very well made to me... pocket friendliness is good, lack of link/blend is bad...

04-25-16 05:02 PM
    No issues for me either. Poor battery life for the first day of updates, but it's been flying ever since day the second half of day one. Blackberry is great about carefully making things better over time. It seems like they are making sure not to break anything, which can't be said for other oems...samsung....apple...

Posted via the CB App for PRIV
    04-25-16 05:39 PM
    Mine has been solid since I got it on launch from vzw in March. I don't have the issues I've seen posted here

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    04-25-16 05:47 PM
    It's a solid device in my opinion especially since it's a slider device nice job Blackberry!

04-26-16 06:34 AM
    My first one was really creaky, returned it under warranty and the next one was perfect

Posted on my Priv via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-27-16 03:51 PM
    Chances are you get a solid device initially, but there's also a chance the slider rails develop some slight give over time so you could get the 'click' that some get when typing on the virtual keyboard. There are several diy fixes for that if you are so inclined. Also, a case helps it feel even more solid. I have a leather TETDED case and fixed my click myself and it is now as rock solid as my wife's S7.

I was annoyed by the click and couldn't live with it, me being a little OCD about that kinda thing. The back also had a slight give in one spot, but not with the case on.

04-27-16 04:47 PM