Recently updated my Priv, then noticed basically all my apps were updated and configuration/settings were changed to basically factory settings.
    - (preloaded junk apps shoved down my throat were enabled, updated, notifications set to give me spam messages)

So I went through them all, uninstalled what I could, disabled the others.

One of those pre-loaded apps is Hub+

Well, I proceeded to use my messenger app, all seems well, except now when I click the three dot settings button and select "add to contacts" all I get is a message " Blackberry Hub+ Services app permissions"

I hate the idea, but I NEED to add contacts to my gmail account. So I selected "grant permissions" to have it conveniently just pop up again over and over again.

And now I find out no gdamn bb support either? Jesus, I bought a Priv for the keyboard was STOKED a company finally offered android and physical kb!
    Now just pissed off I can no longer add contacts.

Someone help me pleaaaase!? Maybe that way I wont tell everyone I know to never buy a blackberry because it will strong arm you into using apps you do not want to use.....
    08-01-17 08:18 PM
    Disable everything you don't want. download a 3rd party contacts app. The default contacts app needs hub+ to work.

I use Google contacts, but there are many good ones.
    08-02-17 02:03 AM
    You need to re-enable Hub+ Services for contacts to work. Hub+ Services is not the Hub itself.
    08-02-17 11:22 AM
    You need to re-enable Hub+ Services for contacts to work. Hub+ Services is not the Hub itself.
    What he said. Leave Hub+ and disable Hub. I did that once I installed Blue Mail and Textra to handle my communications needs. You have to reboot afterwards for it to work properly.
    08-02-17 02:33 PM