Install edge app and get your choice of apps at an edge swipe. Make the Hub your right swipe button and open it anywhere instantly if you keep it open in the recents.

Enjoying the Priv
    What app is this? Is it an app or an alternate launcher?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-30-16 07:31 PM
    I unlocked a hidden menu on my Verizon Priv today accidentally, called developer options. Go into settings then "about phone" then scroll down to "build number" I tapped this slowly a few times then a dialog box popped up with a countdown. After a few more taps I backed out and had a new menu called "developer options"

04-05-16 05:51 PM
    I unlocked a hidden menu on my Verizon Priv today accidentally, called developer options. Go into settings then "about phone" then scroll down to "build number" I tapped this slowly a few times then a dialog box popped up with a countdown. After a few more taps I backed out and had a new menu called "developer options"

Yes, people have suggested that if you change the Animation Settings, it can smooth scrolling, etc. But do NOT tamper with anything you don't know as you could brick the phone.
    04-05-16 06:18 PM
    Wow you really have to click on the Android Version many many times. Lol. But I agree with the others this game is impossible to get past the first lollypop.

04-05-16 07:13 PM
    Just went back to Nova Launcher as the BlackBerry Launcher started stuttering.

Finally found the missing link. Double Tap to Lock the phone. No need to have the icon on the home screen. This feels more seamless.

Edit:

��� вℓα�квєяяу ρяιν ���
    Last edited by TheBond; 04-09-16 at 08:40 PM.
    lesarmitage likes this.
    04-09-16 08:12 PM
    What app is this? Is it an app or an alternate launcher?

+1. What edge app are we talking about?

Posted via the CrackBerry App on Priv
    04-09-16 09:32 PM
    So.. I feel embarrassed. A friend just showed me a cool feature of the Samsung GS7 tonight where you can tap the power button twice to instantly get to the camera. Tried it on my Priv, and it asked me what I wanted to bind to this gesture -- I chose camera. Now my Priv does the same thing -- super handy quick way to get into picture-taking mode!
    ahmedhanif911 likes this.
    04-10-16 03:57 AM
    So.. I feel embarrassed. A friend just showed me a cool feature of the Samsung GS7 tonight where you can tap the power button twice to instantly get to the camera. Tried it on my Priv, and it asked me what I wanted to bind to this gesture -- I chose camera. Now my Priv does the same thing -- super handy quick way to get into picture-taking mode!
    double tapping my power button does nothing!?
    04-10-16 04:03 AM
    double tapping my power button does nothing!?
    Oh.. perhaps this is feature doesn't work on Lollipop. Soon!!
    ahmedhanif911 likes this.
    04-10-16 04:22 AM
    GIIIIIVVVEEEEEE MMMMEEEEEEE LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIPPPPOOOOOPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Signed up for the beta program and waiting ...
    04-10-16 04:23 AM
    So convenient and handy. Thanks mate

04-10-16 04:56 AM
    Subscribing to thread

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 05:10 AM
    Install edge app and get your choice of apps at an edge swipe. Make the Hub your right swipe button and open it anywhere instantly if you keep it open in the recents.

Enjoying the Priv
    Which app do you mean? Edge Launcher?
    I tried it, but for me it feels sluggish :/
    04-10-16 12:52 PM
    Press and hold the triangle (back) or the square (recent apps) and swipe up also gives you the 3 shortcuts (BlackBerry search, google search and hub).

No need to hold and press. Swiping straight up from the triangle takes you to Device Search and swiping straight up from the square takes you to Hub.

Posted via CB PRIV.
    1122334455667788 likes this.
    04-10-16 01:54 PM
    I don't know about ya'll, but T-mobile US doesn't even advertise the Qi charging i don't know about ya'll but this is epic bedside romance.
    04-10-16 02:49 PM
    This is referring to the double tapping on the power button to bring up the camera in a post above. I have MM now and it works. Cool feature I did not know about before. Thanks!
    smcv likes this.
    05-16-16 01:39 AM
    On the lock screen you can unlock the phone with the physical keyboard. You don't need to swipe up to get to the "enter PIN" screen - you can just press the spacebar on the physical keyboard.

05-16-16 07:18 AM
    lol... if you can play color switch you can play the android easter egg game it's all about how you tap the screen
    05-16-16 08:00 AM
    with the pkb open, holding down on one of the 3 words suggested brings up more predictions

05-16-16 08:11 AM
44 12