You may laugh but another thing that impressed me with the Priv are the headphones that came included. Not for the sound quality but for the microphone. Much better than my Sony or Beats ear buds.
    But now the left side (where the microphone is located) has lost almost all audio.
    Want to get another exact set but can't seem to find the same ones anywhere.

Any thoughts?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-22-15 09:47 AM
    I like them too. I think this might be the ones that came with the Priv.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=RrGbrLB7

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv.
    12-22-15 10:01 AM
    Hopefully this is one you're looking for:

PRIV WS-510 Premium Stereo Headset, Black

Priv headset replacement-priv_headset.jpg

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    12-22-15 10:07 AM
    You may laugh but another thing that impressed me with the Priv are the headphones that came included. Not for the sound quality but for the microphone. Much better than my Sony or Beats ear buds.
    But now the left side (where the microphone is located) has lost almost all audio.
    Want to get another exact set but can't seem to find the same ones anywhere.

Any thoughts?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I'm not a big fan of ANY of the included in ear headsets for the bbos10 models. From the q10, z30,classic, passport and now the PRIV. Gotta a bunch in my junk drawer.

I have a few amazing iem's: Klipsch x7i, and Nocs NS500 and both have stellar sound quality. I've tried an entire slew of iem's and most fall short with urbeats and sennheiser being the worst for quality and longevity.

Another note as well but I'm sure you all know already? Most iem's with call controls,mic and music controls (up/down buttons) are manufactured with IOS drivers and do not work with android phones.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    12-22-15 11:41 AM
    I'm not a big fan of ANY of the included in ear headsets for the bbos10 models. From the q10, z30,classic, passport and now the PRIV. Gotta a bunch in my junk drawer.

I have a few amazing iem's: Klipsch x7i, and Nocs NS500 and both have stellar sound quality. I've tried an entire slew of iem's and most fall short with urbeats and sennheiser being the worst for quality and longevity.

Another note as well but I'm sure you all know already? Most iem's with call controls,mic and music controls (up/down buttons) are manufactured with IOS drivers and do not work with android phones.

Westone. Don't forget Westone.

12-22-15 11:46 AM
    Westone. Don't forget Westone.

Yess agreed westone iem's are amazing with their armatures BUT I don't think they come with volume up down mic and call controls.

Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 12-22-15 at 01:21 PM.
    12-22-15 11:49 AM
    Ended up ordering from here:

BlackBerry WS-510 Premium Headset 3.5mm - Moto Stereo Headsets - Motorola Magnet

Shipping to Canada from the sites recommended above were way too high and these guys were only $10.
    12-22-15 11:50 AM

I have a few amazing iem's: Klipsch x7i, Nocs NS500, Sennheiser momentum in ear, Samsung level in ear, Samsung oem's, urbeats, Farbe Tecnik, AJays 5, and all have stellar sound quality. I've tried an entire slew of iem's and most fall short with urbeats,sennheiser,and Farbe tecnik being the worst for quality and longevity.

Either the earbuds no longer stay in the beds and gets stuck in your ear canal, audio loss usually one side,cable failure, and volume loss.

A few things I look for:
    *balanced profile, Clear midst highs lows
    *tangle free linguine cable
    *clear call control mic
    *three buttons for up down and call buttons
    *durability

12-22-15 01:47 PM