and found its way onto ABC's Live Kelly & Michael Show today. It was featured in the segment Live's Holiday Gift Guide and the Priv came on at about 9:45 a.m. Kelly and Michael's reaction was very positive and Michael took it and put it in his pocket. Michael had a less enthusiastic reaction to the Apple watch... he picked it up and put it back down. Some guy from Mashable was the guest on this segment. Sorry I don't have a clip to show you guys.
    00stryder, cyblitz, WT44 and 1 others like this.
    12-04-15 12:08 PM
    Great. Nice to see it getting some air time.
    12-05-15 12:09 PM
    And if Verizon could get it out by Christmas, it'd be a great holiday gift option in the US on 2-3 of the 4 major carriers (if you count using the unlocked GSM/AT&T models on T-Mo).

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 01:00 PM
    BlackBerry needs to market this phone a bit. I have never seen an ad anywhere.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    12-05-15 01:28 PM
    Proof that the whole world is not against BB, if they make a fantastic product it will sell itself to a certain extent.

Nice one.
    d a elliott likes this.
    12-05-15 01:37 PM
    and found its way onto ABC's Live Kelly & Michael Show today. It was featured in the segment Live's Holiday Gift Guide and the Priv came on at about 9:45 a.m. Kelly and Michael's reaction was very positive and Michael took it and put it in his pocket. Michael had a less enthusiastic reaction to the Apple watch... he picked it up and put it back down. Some guy from Mashable was the guest on this segment. Sorry I don't have a clip to show you guys.
    Here is the clip....... 3:39 min mark

VIDEO ARCHIVE | LIVE with Kelly and Michael
    WT44, 00stryder, cyblitz and 4 others like this.
    12-06-15 05:06 PM
    So... did he ever put the Priv back?

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 05:42 PM
    LOL.... Our baby's back.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 06:05 PM
    kinda painful to hear them say" remember BB...BB is still around....
    but at least they seemed to like the device..i wish he played with it more
    12-07-15 12:10 PM
    And if Verizon could get it out by Christmas, it'd be a great holiday gift option in the US on 2-3 of the 4 major carriers (if you count using the unlocked GSM/AT&T models on T-Mo).

Posted via CB10
    It's not up to Verizon.
    BlackBerry and AT&T signed a Semi-Exclusive meaning AT&T would be the first and only US carrier to have the Priv for a period of time and that time does not end until at least the end of 2015.

Who knows what hype the Priv will still have after the new year in Verizon T-Mobile and Sprint.

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    12-07-15 12:13 PM
    kinda painful to hear them say" remember BB...BB is still around....
    but at least they seemed to like the device..i wish he played with it more
    Seemed? Did we see the same clip?
    Out of all the gift suggestions, they were both exited about the Priv the most.
    Sure did a good job @ enabling.
    12-07-15 12:20 PM
    Here is the clip....... 3:39 min mark

VIDEO ARCHIVE | LIVE with Kelly and Michael
    Gee, if only my Z10 still supported flash and I were able to actually watch that video. :-/

Glad to hear that they were impressed by the PRIV. Now if only VZW will release it before my Z10 completely dies on me...

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    12-07-15 12:47 PM
    Seemed? Did we see the same clip?
    Out of all the gift suggestions, they were both exited about the Priv the most.
    Sure did a good job @ enabling.
    oh i didn't mean it was bad...good exposure for sure and they liked it. the more exposure the better. i wish he was able to say few more things about it
    12-07-15 12:58 PM
    That was some great exposure.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    12-07-15 01:14 PM
    Gee, if only my Z10 still supported flash and I were able to actually watch that video. :-/

Glad to hear that they were impressed by the PRIV. Now if only VZW will release it before my Z10 completely dies on me...

Posted via CB10
    Flash LOL

So outdated and old. I don't even have it installed on my pc anymore, haven't since windows 10 came out.
    12-07-15 01:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    I use Zeus Browser for Flash.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 01:32 PM
    can someone edit and post it to youtube or dropbox? I think it is blocked from Canada
    12-09-15 10:42 AM
    It isn't blocked in Canada, I was able to find and post that link........ and I'm currently located in Calgary.
    12-09-15 11:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    There are a couple of options for getting flash working on your Z10.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US

Missing Adobe Flash on 10.3.1? Here's the best way to get it back! | CrackBerry.com
    achiz likes this.
    12-09-15 11:30 AM
    I use Zeus Browser for Flash.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, guys. I used to use Firefox but my Z10 is so close to death that it takes forever for it to load so I don't waste my time anymore. It was kind of a tongue in cheek comment because I'm still bitter they took it out of the native browser, lol.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 08:13 PM
    Just saw the vid and loved their reaction!
    12-09-15 09:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    Exactly what I was going to say. I need flash.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 09:37 PM
    Blackberry is not investing in any advertising and leaving the job almost entirely to the phone carriers. A move to reduce spending and cut on cost as much as possible. But what really bothering me is poor display at some locations. I understand that getting a special section at each retail store can cost a lot specially at big stores but at least they should display real demo phone rather than just a plastic phone. Obviously people would go and choose IPhone, Samsung and LG just because each has its own exclusive display section. I'm almost 100% sure that there are many customers went and looked at phones and there are so so many options and then picked a phone without even noticing the new BlackBerry phone. And if they would they would just pass on it because they think it's running BB10 because of the poor display

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-09-15 10:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    It is not Verizon's job to get it out.

That job belongs to BlackBerry... and Mr Chen who claimed (apparently falsely) that he'd have it with all US carriers by end of year.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 10:22 PM
    It is not Verizon's job to get it out.

That job belongs to BlackBerry... and Mr Chen who claimed (apparently falsely) that he'd have it with all US carriers by end of year.

Posted via CB10
    T-Mobile says that it's 'definitely talking with BlackBerry' about carrying the Priv � TmoNews
    12-10-15 06:21 AM
27 12