Anyone else having a problem getting there hands on a device.

I understand BB position of not wanting to have another Z10 problem but seems the PRIV is in such short supply is it eventually going to hurt final sales number.

I have been trying to get one from my carrier since launch. (I need to get one through a local rogers dealer due to it being a corporate account.) The 3 local rogers dealers in my city had a combined total of 6 on launch day (yup 2 per store). They sold out within minutes. They are now on back order from BB as demand is obviously in greater number than supply. With no indication as to when they will receive new stock.

The reason I ask if this will eventually hurt end sales. When I was in the store talking to a rep there were 3 other people looking to get there hands on a PRIV as well and when all was said and done I was the only person that left the store without a new phone.(And will admit it was hard to walk out without getting the LG G4 at the $50.00 Can. price point.) The other 3 people all purchased something else due to no stock. Now who knows if they all would have purchased the PRIV but due to no stock they chose not to wait to make the decision. How many other people will do the same? Is there anyone else on here that had the intention of getting the PRIV but went to the store and found no stock, did you purchase something else or are you waiting?
    11-17-15 11:50 AM
    I got mine at wireless wave.. I went to Rogers store but they didn't have it in Stock.. I got my Priv last friday

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-17-15 12:04 PM
    Buy buy buy. Booyah!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    11-17-15 12:15 PM
    Most att stores have them back in stock here in NJ.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 12:44 PM
    Not that it helps you, but I was able to walk in and get one at my local Att store(central Ct in the sticks), I buy there a lot and I think I'm their only BlackBerry customer. They had two along with a large display with a non functional display model(dead battery,no power, I was able to power it up from the Samsung right next to it
    The second one is probably still there.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-17-15 06:10 PM
    glad is "hard" for you... For Europeans (except UK) it's pretty much impossible to get one :/
    11-17-15 06:12 PM
    Both of my local carrier stores still have all their launch day stock. It's like it doesn't exist.

Posted via my  Z30 running 10.3.2.2639 via CB10
    11-17-15 06:17 PM