Recently had my BlackBerry Priv delivered late last week along with the genuine BlackBerry Leather flip case. Below are some photos of the case on the Priv for those who are interested.

Unfortunately the Priv will be sent back sent week (build package date 4th Dec 2015) due to build quality issues, squishy back which pops out the left had side of the device as well. Hopefully new device will be a little more solid. Seems to be a lot of people with solid devices so just thinking I'm a little unlucky with the unit I recieved.

Anyways photos attached below.

Case feels and looks great, folds around the back of the device to sit flat for easy typing on virtual and physical keyboards. Unsure how handy the window will be? Plastic holds the device very well with next to no chance of falling out during use, above all the case is worth the investment in my mind!

Priv - Genuine Flip Case (photos/feedback)-img_20160416_132159.jpg

Priv - Genuine Flip Case (photos/feedback)-img_20160416_132228.jpg

Priv - Genuine Flip Case (photos/feedback)-img_20160416_132303.jpg

Priv - Genuine Flip Case (photos/feedback)-img_20160416_132412.jpg

Priv - Genuine Flip Case (photos/feedback)-img_20160416_134956.jpg

Priv - Genuine Flip Case (photos/feedback)-img_20160416_135631.jpg

Posted via CB10
    the brother likes this.
    04-16-16 08:26 AM
    Ya there has been a few reviews on the case. If you like flip cases it's pretty nice. I find tetded flip case a little more upscale
    04-16-16 08:57 AM
    I've been using this case I got the Priv in December. I'm quite satisfied with it. The alternative would be to go naked with a glass screen protector.

I've already dropped my Priv a couple times in the house. I had a really bad drop a few weeks ago where I had the Priv in my pocket while running... it flew out and landed face down with the case flap open.

The corner of the case has a nice ding to it... the silver bezel around the bottom and top of the screen has some scratches.. But I'm glad it didn't break! (Even though I have the BlackBerry protection plan).

So thumbs up for the case!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-16-16 09:29 AM
    I have a slight issue with mine, sometimes when it's folded backwards, the magnet is overpowered and trips the sensor, thinking the case is closed and it goes back to sleep. Initially I thought it was my phone but it's happening on my RMA replacement too.

Also on the corners, mine has a bit of the plastic rubbed off and the inside plastic is exposed, creating a very sharp edge.
    slgta likes this.
    04-16-16 10:37 AM
    I have a slight issue with mine, sometimes when it's folded backwards, the magnet is overpowered and trips the sensor, thinking the case is closed and it goes back to sleep. Initially I thought it was my phone but it's happening on my RMA replacement too.

Also on the corners, mine has a bit of the plastic rubbed off and the inside plastic is exposed, creating a very sharp edge.
    Try with a sticker/badge and put it on the front covering where the magnet is.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on Priv
    04-16-16 11:08 AM
    I using the same flip case on my Priv. IMO the fit and finish is not so good .

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    04-16-16 01:28 PM
    I using the same flip case on my Priv. IMO the fit and finish is not so good .

I would agree. When closed tight around the left side (Power button side), the edge of the flap extended too far to the right overlapping the edge or of the phone by 1/8 inch more more. Meaning that when you put it in your pocket the front flaps slides left and right with too much play.

Priv - Genuine Flip Case (photos/feedback)-img_20160416_141845.jpg

In the photo, the flap is flush with the screen/front of the phone so that there's "excess" material. It also means that the WINDOW slides around the intended screen info.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    04-16-16 04:24 PM
    I would agree. When closed tight around the left side (Power button side), the edge of the flap extended too far to the right overlapping the edge or of the phone by 1/8 inch more more. Meaning that when you put it in your pocket the front flaps slides left and right with too much play.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160416_141845.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	181.9 KB 
ID:	397354

In the photo, the flap is flush with the screen/front of the phone so that there's "excess" material. It also means that the WINDOW slides around the intended screen info.
    Yes true. You have described the problem aptly.

FF22 likes this.
    04-16-16 04:33 PM