Plus the sizable monthly plan cost increase...you actually come out behind.
    Nope, my monthly fee didn't increase at all. They were happy to lock me in for another two years by matching a promotional price from another carrier without increasing my monthly fee.

The thing is, because Samsung is on the top shelf of every carrier, when one carrier promotes, other carriers most likely will match. This is not the case for BlackBerry or HTC phones when they started out exclusively to one carrier. It's much harder to get a good deal for them.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-17-16 09:53 PM
    Nope, my monthly fee didn't increase at all. They were happy to lock me in for another two years by matching a promotional price from another carrier without increasing my monthly fee.

The thing is, because Samsung is on the top shelf of every carrier, when one carrier promotes, other carriers most likely will match. This is not the case for BlackBerry or HTC phones when they started out exclusively to one carrier. It's much harder to get a good deal for them.

That's phenomenal. On ATT, they just raise the individual line fee on the family plan from $15 to $45 AND lock the line into a two-year contract.

On a family plan with shared data, it's always just a bit cheaper to buy a brand new phone outright.
    07-17-16 11:03 PM
    Can somebody recommend e mail application for s7 edge, anything a bit closer to blackberry, I am playing with it almost fortnight and still jumping to passport from time to time. Honestly say this toy is not for business, more for fan

Posted via CB10
    07-18-16 11:07 AM
    Can somebody recommend e mail application for s7 edge, anything a bit closer to blackberry, I am playing with it almost fortnight and still jumping to passport from time to time. Honestly say this toy is not for business, more for fan

Posted via CB10
    just hack the android hub to the s7

Posted via CB10
    07-18-16 05:59 PM
    Now that my Priv is running marshmallow I am very pleased with the phone. Battery life is great doesn't heat up. I have all my android apps. I use the VKB and PKB together-very powerful. Camera is better than the Passport. BlackBerry touches are great. The BlackBerry leather case with window on the front is straight up awesome. Very glad I didn't settle for the S7. Still use my Passport for reading and use the Priv to connect. I just wish BlackBerry would get their marketing act together.

Yes! And Yes! Fully agree with you because have the same situation Passport SE and 2 week old PRIV. Well explained. Thanks

Posted via Passport SE Maximus Productivity
    07-22-16 04:39 PM
    That's phenomenal. On ATT, they just raise the individual line fee on the family plan from $15 to $45 AND lock the line into a two-year contract.

On a family plan with shared data, it's always just a bit cheaper to buy a brand new phone outright.
    Same with Rogers. Rip offs.
    07-22-16 10:14 PM
131 ... 456