Omg. Ive seen so many complaints and dissapointments through the forum about priv.

Priv has high specs that blackberry had never done before. Its running android, which is unlimited choices of apps (apps IS important nowadays, for me) unlike bb10, its got 18mp camera, 3gb of ram, anything. And with touch of blackberry features like calendars, hub (even still sucks, but I think it will be updated soon), keyboard, etc.

If you got a chance to buy priv or galaxy s6, which one will you buy?

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 08:38 AM
    Priv without a doubt would be my choice. The S6 is a decent phone, but I want a physical keyboard and expandable storage. Plus I don't like most of the apps that Samsung forces you to have on your phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    WT44 and John Doe99 like this.
    11-07-15 08:42 AM
    I have two S5's (and a Tab S 8.4). I'm giving the S6 a miss due to the lack of expandable storage & removable battery. Upgrading to the Priv as it has expandable storage and whilst it doesn't have a removable battery, it has a huge 3400 mAh battery which should in theory be more than sufficient. A flagship Android smartphone, with a slide out physical keyboard... the Priv it is, for me!
    11-07-15 08:50 AM
    Physical keyboard kills me. God I really miss it.

Blackberry will probably be the one who still uses physical qwerty keyboards. Even on android.

Posted via CB10
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-07-15 08:54 AM
    Omg. Ive seen so many complaints and dissapointments through the forum about priv.

Priv has high specs that blackberry had never done before. Its running android, which is unlimited choices of apps (apps IS important nowadays, for me) unlike bb10, its got 18mp camera, 3gb of ram, anything. And with touch of blackberry features like calendars, hub (even still sucks, but I think it will be updated soon), keyboard, etc.

If you got a chance to buy priv or galaxy s6, which one will you buy?

Posted via CB10
    I would go for priv because it has unique features.if there are some shortcomings I am sure they will e be workout shortly. Also if you prefer near to stock android you should get Priv. Samsung customizations are taxing on hardware and too much for me personally. Pure android is better

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 09:01 AM
    Physical keyboard kills me. God I really miss it.

Blackberry will probably be the one who still uses physical qwerty keyboards. Even on android.

Posted via CB10
    If you're into physical keyboards, the Priv is pretty much the only flagship option these days. And, it looks really, really good!
    11-07-15 09:06 AM