What is a recommended cable compatible with quickcharge for priv?

I have some generics, but work at random and most of the time dont want to even be recognized by the cellphone. Lately only the cable that came with the priv is working with my quickcharge wall adapter. But that cable is too short.

I dont if it is software related or hardware related.

I have noticed that universal microusb cables tend to not fit fully into the micro usb charging slot from the phone... they are kind of loose, like a little part of it stays out of the phone. But the cable that came with the phone fits fully.

The thing is that i think that cable is not quickcharging compatible.

There are offical quickcharge cables for priv?

Thanks in advance
    04-27-18 03:10 PM
    I don't know if there are OFFICIAL quick charge cables, but I was having some issues with cables.
    I went out and bought an EXPENSIVE cable - I think I paid $25 Canadian - that has worked VERY well for me.

This is one of those cases where it's worth it to spend a few bucks.
    04-27-18 03:50 PM
    could you link me to where i can see that cable?
    04-27-18 04:59 PM
    I personally use the cable that came with the blackberry quick charger RC1500NA. It works just fine and on amazon the quick charger is like $5 US
    04-28-18 11:45 AM
    I use a cellet quick charge. The cable that came with that charger broke so still using a old cable that I got from who knows where or when (around my HTC era I think) and its works fine. With cables it's a crap shoot I think.
    04-30-18 07:17 AM
    There are no 'quick charge cables', but there are a lot of real c*** cables. The longer the cable, the more likely it's not going to work. I've had great luck with the Amazon Basic's, but wouldn't use one over 2 meters for QC.
    04-30-18 07:25 AM
    could you link me to where i can see that cable?
    No, sorry, I went down to my local brick and mortar cell phone store.
    Weird concept, eh!

If you have an actual store nearby I would go there and just buy an expensive cable.
    04-30-18 09:49 AM
    This one is definitely a good cable
    https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerLi...UvbUpU13179342
    No need to pay the phone store's 500% markup. Grab a couple of them.
    Gigolo69 likes this.
    04-30-18 12:27 PM
    No, sorry, I went down to my local brick and mortar cell phone store.
    Weird concept, eh!

If you have an actual store nearby I would go there and just buy an expensive cable.
    The thing is i did that 2 times already, and both cables sucked. Well, they do not sucked, they charged kind of well, but since the slot and the male part of the cable are not fully compatible, it kind of get loose.

The last one i bought started fine, but after some weeks stopped to work. The curious thing is that it works prefectly with the androids of my friends. Maybe the privs slot is milimeters different.

Anyways, i bought this ones:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077V...UvbUpU13179564
    And surprisingly the fit was perfect, very different from the 2 generics i bought in the local stores around here. And the fast charge works well. I think i found my cable.

Thanks guys for the help.
    04-30-18 07:55 PM
    I use a cellet quick charge. The cable that came with that charger broke so still using a old cable that I got from who knows where or when (around my HTC era I think) and its works fine. With cables it's a crap shoot I think.
    Dman! For real!!

I also bought a cellet fastcharger and the cable got busted within a week. What a crappy assembly. The charger works fine thO.
    04-30-18 07:59 PM
    The thing is i did that 2 times already, and both cables sucked. Well, they do not sucked, they charged kind of well, but since the slot and the male part of the cable are not fully compatible, it kind of get loose.

The last one i bought started fine, but after some weeks stopped to work. The curious thing is that it works prefectly with the androids of my friends. Maybe the privs slot is milimeters different.

Anyways, i bought this ones:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077V...UvbUpU13179571
    And surprisingly the fit was perfect, very different from the 2 generics i bought in the local stores around here. And the fast charge works well. I think i found my cable.

Thanks guys for the help.
    Cool, that's a happy dance, then.
    04-30-18 08:09 PM
    Dman! For real!!

I also bought a cellet fastcharger and the cable got busted within a week. What a crappy assembly. The charger works fine thO.
    Yeah. The charger itself is still working and it fell a few times and actually almost fully separated. Clicked it back together and still working fine.
    The cable sucked tho. Went bad real quick.
    04-30-18 09:54 PM