Hi All,

Very much appreciated if any one could advise what I should do. I tried many times and wait for the factory reset but nothing happened. I don't know how many time I need to draw in order to get it reset...the waiting time increased from 30s to 240s already. Please help!!! Many thanks!

Best,
    Ella
    drtiendiep likes this.
    12-18-16 05:28 AM
    Hi All,

Very much appreciated if any one could advise what I should do. I tried many times and wait for the factory reset but nothing happened. I don't know how many time I need to draw in order to get it reset...the waiting time increased from 30s to 240s already. Please help!!! Many thanks!

Best,
    Ella
    You will have to factory reset via recovery. You will lose all your data of course.
    12-18-16 05:43 AM
    12-18-16 05:51 AM
    And after you reset the phone, switch to picture password - much more secure! Someone can watch you do it and not have a clue what it is.
    12-18-16 07:13 AM
    You will have to factory reset via recovery. You will lose all your data of course.
    Might still be locked if Factory Reset Protection is enabled. Hopefully OP remembers the Google account password.
    12-18-16 10:42 AM
    Might still be locked if Factory Reset Protection is enabled. Hopefully OP remembers the Google account password.
    There really isn't an alternative though is there? It's either that or nothing (DIY wise) unless you send it back to blackberry.
    12-18-16 10:48 AM
    There really isn't an alternative though is there? It's either that or nothing (DIY wise) unless you send it back to blackberry.
    Yeah, unfortunately. But that's by design, I mean if there's a way to get rid of the lock, it wouldn't really be effective as advertised.
    12-18-16 10:57 AM
    Yeah, unfortunately. But that's by design, I mean if there's a way to get rid of the lock, it wouldn't really be effective as advertised.
    Yes. But I wish it would have other unlock options like my Samsung. I wouldn't go so far as to asking for it to unlock using my Google credentials (Samsung lock screen does that if you've had a few bad tries) but maybe set up to unlock methods? If you forget your password a pin or vice versa. That wouldn't compromise the phones security. Of course, we aren't going to get that but nvm xD.

Interestingly you can have it set to wipe device if unlocked wrong 10 times. I'd say turning that on would make it 10 times easier to get at someone's phone. An unlock option wouldn't make a difference in security since this option exists.
    12-18-16 11:03 AM
    Restart the device.
    12-18-16 11:49 AM
    I tery more than 600 times pelis help me haw to remove the pattern
    08-11-18 02:21 PM