Glad to finally see some appropriate advertising for the Priv. Very well done, professional, informative and projects the upscale nature of the product. Need to get this out into the mainstream quickly. I did not see it mention the Priv supports a 2 TB storage card and I think it is important to mention this because Apple does not support storage cards and Samsung has recently moved away from storage cards on their flagship phones. With a running time of close to two minutes, BlackBerry can split the video into two videos, each featuring a different set of impressive specs and run them on TV or whatever medium they intend to screen it on.
    Sorry for my ignorance but is a storage card the same as a media card?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 10:15 AM
    What about the Asian girl one? Is BB over-promising? I'm not sure I get how the Priv safeguards her thoughts and feelings better than an Android phone running the same apps. It's like she's afraid of someone reading her diary. Do women lose sleep over Android security?

Also, I really don't think many women are going to break from convention to buy this phone anyway.
    There's an impartial view. All the young women I knew a few years ago had BBs when BBM set the trend for free messaging.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 10:18 AM
    Sorry for my ignorance but is a storage card the same as a media card?

Posted via CB10
    For the sake of mobile device storage, yes.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 12:08 PM
    Qi/wireless charging? Only some models? Only some carriers (like Verizon offered the only Qi-enabled Z30)?
    10-30-15 12:10 PM
    Qi/wireless charging? Only some models? Only some carriers (like Verizon offered the only Qi-enabled Z30)?
    Showed up on the US ShopBlackBerry site, nowhere else though. Apparently Bell has confirmed that their version does not have it included.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    10-30-15 02:53 PM
    Showed up on the US ShopBlackBerry site, nowhere else though. Apparently Bell has confirmed that their version does not have it included.

Posted via CB10
    Very odd. Maybe the Qi charging feature increases the price of, in Canada, an already pricey phone????
    10-30-15 05:35 PM
    Very odd. Maybe the Qi charging feature increases the price of, in Canada, an already pricey phone????
    No clue, but definitely an odd omission. If it's software-related though, then perhaps it can eventually be unlocked?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 09:26 PM
    Is it just me or is the lighthouse picture in this video very symbolic of blackberry's state of mind. I think this is great subliminal marketing, I wish they would use this symbol more.

A lighthouse can symbolize various things, such as overcoming challenges and adversity or guidance. It is most commonly used to symbolize a way forward and help in navigating through the world
    Egod101 and anon(9353145) like this.
    10-31-15 11:51 AM
108 ... 345