I've spent a good part of the morning reading through the Priv forums with flat-out jealousy. I was ->this<- close to just saying the heck with it and swapping over to ATT when I made the mistake of stopping at the local ATT store on my way home from the office on Friday. All the posts about how great it is simply don't help.

Ah well, at least Fallout 4 will keep me preoccupied for some time after Tuesday. But I want everyone who has one to know I've basically got Priv Envy.

Though I still hate the name. Please can we call it Blackberry Torch instead?
    11-08-15 02:21 PM
    Don't worry. Everyone not AT&T might be waiting a while, lol.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-08-15 02:22 PM
    I've spent a good part of the morning reading through the Priv forums with flat-out jealousy. I was ->this<- close to just saying the heck with it and swapping over to ATT when I made the mistake of stopping at the local ATT store on my way home from the office on Friday. All the posts about how great it is simply don't help.

Ah well, at least Fallout 4 will keep me preoccupied for some time after Tuesday. But I want everyone who has one to know I've basically got Priv Envy.

Though I still hate the name. Please can we call it Blackberry Torch instead?
    Priv Envy, so in short a privy?
    11-08-15 03:04 PM