Yep, understood. Unfortunately it seems that such a large amount of data can have impacts on other things flowing in. It's similar to the content transfer issue, just a different type of database.

Working to make it much more robust.
    11-20-15 05:55 PM
    Hope you all can get er done. Seems like a lot of issues with the phone. Some are expected.
    11-20-15 06:07 PM
    Hope you all can get er done. Seems like a lot of issues with the phone. Some are expected.
    To be honest, I'm almost positive most people are hitting the same small handful of issues from the descriptions I've been getting.
    11-20-15 06:23 PM
    To be honest, I'm almost positive most people are hitting the same small handful of issues from the descriptions I've been getting.
    Have you read the returning thread? Yes a lot of the same. Heating, hub, clicking, email, screen.

But forums seem to make it look worse I guess.
    11-20-15 06:27 PM
    Factory reset mine tonight and reset the phone up. Not fun, but it seems to be working again.....so far. Really glad, liking the phone so far.
    11-21-15 12:42 AM
    Was sent last night mate. The bug report.
    No reply yet but I am in the UK.

Please find a fix for me!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-21-15 07:44 AM
    Btw why won't my Priv charge to 100%?
    Stays stuck on 66%

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 08:28 AM
    Over night my hub synced all my emails! Is super responsive now as it was real laggy before...and it actually doesn't heat up as it did before!
    Also it charged to the full 100%!!
    Guess BlackBerry applied some updates overnight!
    So happy!
    Anyone else noticed this?

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 04:52 AM
    On my mom's Priv, she stopped receiving emails last week. I deleted, re entered account, reboots, nothing. It is an @yahoo address.

I since just installed the Yahoo app as a temporary fix and told her I'd try again after checking CB. Luckily, she likes the app better and prefers having everything else in the Hub so I haven't retried.

She has an AT&T Priv. Mine is unlocked from Amazon with 2 yahoo emails and everything is still coming through fine. I tried every troubleshooting prior to installing the Yahoo app with no luck for her.

She also still has issues with any group messages on her AT&T Priv, while my Amazon variant doesn't. May have to call AT&T if not resolved soon.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-27-15 07:02 AM
59 123