I just upgraded from a Classic to a PRIV a couple of days ago, in small town Northern Manitoba (eh).

Right now PRIVs MTS (our government phone service in Manitoba) has PRIVs for 0$ on 2 year contracts.

I asked the sales lady if PRIVs are selling - she says that they are becoming rather popular, especially since they're free on a 2 year contract.
    I asked about Passports - reply was that hardly any - people seemed to be put off by the size.

She also mentioned a local lady (who I know) who has a PRIV and is telling everyone she comes across that they need one.

Kinda neat.
    FF22, tnewton3, Mirko935 and 7 others like this.
    12-15-16 02:05 PM
    Nice.
    so crow likes this.
    12-15-16 09:15 PM
    Kinda Nice AND neat!

What's the population of your town?
    I try to be as accurate as possible before I post anything. When it comes to causing controversy there are no shortcuts.
    12-15-16 09:25 PM
    I'm actually seeing more and more Privs in the wild lately. I've ran into people sitting next to me on a train with one.

Just like we've said all along: drop the price, people will bite.
    Mirko935 and anon(3732391) like this.
    12-16-16 09:08 PM
    I recently had another person in my company call me and ask me questions about my experience with the Priv. He was eligible for a company provided upgrade so he was trying decide between a Samsung S6 and the Priv. I tried to be as unbiased as possible in my opinion while portraying the Priv's strengths.

I saw him a few days ago and asked him what phone he ended up going with and he pulled out the Priv. He said he's loving the experience so far and he's glad he talked to me about it first. Made his decision to go with Priv a lot less uncertain.
    FF22 and tnewton3 like this.
    12-17-16 08:31 AM
    I'm actually seeing more and more Privs in the wild lately. I've ran into people sitting next to me on a train with one.

Me too, at the airport and around town as well. Even had a few positive comments from people asking about it. Welcome to BlackBerry marketing...we are on the front lines. Lol. Is the word finally starting to get out?
    12-17-16 08:34 AM
    I'm currently trying to convince a co-worker to upgrade into the PRIV. She often sees me blowing through email responses and is jealous of the PKB. I'm hoping she pulls the trigger within the next month so, trying to show her something new every day I can.
    12-17-16 10:51 AM

Sounds to me like they've been stalking you, trying to find the source and reason why the Priv's are being tossed into the wild.
    We know that's not the proper way to discard a microwave emitting device.
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-18-16 08:54 AM
    Sounds to me like they've been stalking you, trying to find the source and reason why the Priv's are being tossed into the wild.
    We know that's not the proper way to discard a microwave emitting device.
    If that's the case, we know why some of the BB10 users are so messed up in the brain around here.
    FF22 and anon(3732391) like this.
    12-18-16 09:02 AM
    If that's the case, we know why some of the BB10 users are so messed up in the brain around here.
    Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. It's especially difficult for me sometimes being that I'm the only sane person on the entire planet. (and yes! Despite the fact that no one believes me )
    But then, that only proves that everyone is in denial about it.
    12-18-16 09:52 AM
    Shows when the price is right everything moves off the shelves.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    12-18-16 04:34 PM