Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that the Priv doesn't show delivery status on BBM messages for messages delivered to the Priv? When I send a BBM message to my Wife's Priv from my BB10 device it never shows it as delivered until she replies to the message. Is this an android thing or just another Priv bug?

Posted via Classic or maybe the Passport
    11-25-15 11:05 AM
    My Priv is showing delivered and read BBM messages just like it did on my Q10.

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    11-25-15 11:13 AM
    Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that the Priv doesn't show delivery status on BBM messages for messages delivered to the Priv? When I send a BBM message to my Wife's Priv from my BB10 device it never shows it as delivered until she replies to the message. Is this an android thing or just another Priv bug?

What is it showing when you send a message? A check mark?

If it's a check mark, then it's something with your wife's connection that is hasn't been delivered yet.

If it's gray waves, then something could be up with your connection.

Behaviour should be the same as on BB10
    nickdollimount likes this.
    11-25-15 11:22 AM
    What is it showing when you send a message? A check mark?

If it's a check mark, then it's something with your wife's connection that is hasn't been delivered yet.

If it's gray waves, then something could be up with your connection.

Behaviour should be the same as on BB10
    It shows the grey check mark. But the messages are getting delivered to the PRIV and it is evidently not sending back the acknowledgement that it is receiving the message.

11-25-15 11:53 AM
    Mine is working properly I talk with people on BBM all the time.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-25-15 11:58 AM
    This is a common reliability problem with XBBM (BBM cross platform) .

It has "seemingly" randomly gotten both better and worse over the years with various updates on each platform. Lately it has gotten worse again.

At present my Z30 messages to spouse's iPhone 6 never show as delivered until she actually opens the message. In the previous BBM version it worked much better.

Only highlights the farce that is Chen's misguided notion that BlackBerry is some kinda cross platform software expert.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 12:22 PM
    It shows the grey check mark. But the messages are getting delivered to the PRIV and it is evidently not sending back the acknowledgement that it is receiving the message.

They will get delivered eventually if on the server. Connection issues can definitely have issues sending back the acknowledgement though. Have her send in a bug report by going to Settings
    11-25-15 12:30 PM