Priv - does it have the equivalent of "blackberry balance" for work/personal space? That is the one part of my Q10 that I have enjoyed, having 1 device that can handle all my accounts. Thanks
    11-09-15 12:33 PM
    Under Android, you'll refer to "Secure Work space", which is slightly different by the layout but have similar capabilities (at least for the points you mention). You'll find useful infos about it

here : A closer look at BlackBerry Secure Work Space | CrackBerry.com

and there :
    11-09-15 12:39 PM
    Under Android, you'll refer to "Secure Work space", which is slightly different by the layout but have similar capabilities (at least for the points you mention). You'll find useful infos about it

here : A closer look at BlackBerry Secure Work Space | CrackBerry.com

and there :
    Do you know if this will allow remote wipes only within the secure workspace or if the employer still have access to the entire phone?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 09:57 PM
    Somehow.
    You can have some decent details here : https://help.blackberry.com/en/bes12...733677292.html

You can also specify how BES12 responds when a device violates compliance rules. Actions can include the following:
    • Send an email message to the user
    • Display a notification message on the device
    • Prevent the user from accessing the organization's resources and apps from the device, either immediately or after a period of time
    • Delete work data from the device, either immediately or after a period of time
    • Delete all data from the device, either immediately or after a period of time
    I suggest you follow the links provided within the resource I listed above to get more specific details (and moreover, way more precisely described).

Hope it helps,
    SF
    11-11-15 04:59 AM
    Yes, it's called android for work: https://www.android.com/work/

I think BES12 supports it.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-11-15 05:03 AM