With all the buzz on the forums here about the PRIV being made available on Amazon, I thought I would check out Best Buy's website. I had no serious expectation of seeing the device there but was pleasantly surprised to see it listed and "coming soon". Best Buy is officially listed as a seller of the phone on BlackBerry's own site too.
    BlackBerry Priv 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone Unlocked Black STV100-1 BLK - Best Buy

I called Best Buy's customer service number to see if they had any idea about when the PRIV will be available but the rep said that he was seeing the same generic "coming soon" on their system too. Does anyone have any inside sources at Best Buy to know when they're starting to sell the device?

I'd pre-ordered on ShopBB but now that they have $#!t the bed so bad with the order fulfillment, I'm thinking I'll just go with Best Buy, assuming they can stock it fast enough. Plus I'm getting 18 months 0% APR financing from them too!
    3junior likes this.
    11-10-15 07:32 PM
    Its at the AT&T store as well as of Nov 6th.
    11-10-15 07:46 PM
    11-10-15 07:47 PM
    Its at the AT&T store as well as of Nov 6th.
    I know that but I don't want to be 2-3 months late (best case scenario) to every OS update for the next couple of years. Also, I did the math and buying unlocked with a prepaid line works out a few hundred dollars cheaper over two years than the equivalent on an AT&T contract/Next plan.

Via CB10 on this beast they call the Passport
    11-10-15 07:55 PM
    They are waiting for their shipment from Shop BB, should be soon.
    tvst28 and kertong like this.
    11-10-15 08:00 PM
    Doesn't Bestbuy work with the carriers so you will be getting the Priv on AT&T at Bestbuy right. Just trying to understand the difference.
    11-10-15 08:03 PM
    Doesn't Bestbuy work with the carriers so you will be getting the Priv on AT&T at Bestbuy right. Just trying to understand the difference.
    Oh, I get what you were saying. Don't know if they're selling PRIVs with AT&T plans but the link I posted above and the redirect from BlackBerry's own site to Best Buy takes you to the listing for a $699 unlocked and contract-free PRIV.

11-10-15 08:21 PM
    Oh, I get what you were saying. Don't know if they're selling PRIVs with AT&T plans but the link I posted above and the redirect from BlackBerry's own site to Best Buy takes you to the listing for a $699 unlocked and contract-free PRIV.

Ah, Sorry did not know Bestbuy started selling unluck phones. That's a dam good deal.
    tvst28 likes this.
    11-10-15 08:27 PM