Still rocks...
    Attached Thumbnails Priv challenge...most beautiful BB device?-10737.jpg  
    02-04-19 08:40 AM
    It is most definitely a beauty.......

.......until you need Google Maps and end up frustratingly shoving it aside and going for your KEYone/2/LE.

That's what I did lol
    tfitzpat03 likes this.
    02-04-19 08:44 AM
    One could say it's hot.
    Jake2826, johnny_bravo72 and Matty like this.
    02-04-19 08:46 AM
    One could say it's hot.
    Hope that red glow was the lighting and not the PRIV itself....
    PantherBlitz and the_boon like this.
    02-04-19 09:01 AM
    I just went to a Key2 and am really liking the looks of it, even better than PRIV.
    02-04-19 09:41 AM
    One could say it's hot.
    Thanks for making me laugh. I have, and currently enjoy the extra warmth that my Priv provides me on a daily basis. With temperatures being -20 or worse in areas. I'm sure many won't complain now lol.
    PantherBlitz and irishcorker like this.
    02-04-19 01:56 PM
    Still rocks...
    It's one of the reasons I've held onto my Priv for so long. I just love the look of it. The combination of a full touch screen with that keyboard below, ticks all the boxes for me. Definitely by far my favourite Blackberry so far.

If I don't see a new full touch this year, I may pick up a KEY2 to keep me going.
    BlackBerryKingdom likes this.
    02-04-19 01:59 PM
    look at it this way , in winter it has a dual function, a phone and a hand warmer ! I bought one two weeks ago and my son swiped it !! says it is " cool" !!
    02-04-19 02:24 PM
    The form factor is definitely nice.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-19 05:27 PM
    Had my Key2 for 6 months and liking it, especially being back to the keyboard. My fingers don't work so well on the touch screen, being in construction. My PRIV started to develop red lines on the screen which I was told is sign that it would eventually crash and no screen. However I have been using it steadily to download music, lol, it gets hot when the screen is lit up and it's downloading, don't miss that one bit, the battery is shot as well. The Key2 is worth the upgrade. And if you are a "key2 doesn't have a full touch screen" your virtual keyboard is larger than the Key2 key board, which only makes it harder to work in Microsoft excel and word documents when the screen is shrunk, this is a better phone for me and I run my business from it, recently working on the simply accounting App for better and effective use for my business on the go, my office is my truck lol !
    the_boon and neoberry99 like this.
    02-04-19 09:45 PM
    Looks like a photo of hell, which seems to match up with some people's experience.
    02-05-19 10:43 AM
    Still rocks...
    It is great... but, alas, flawed innards... and now that there is no excitement emerging from bbMob albeit invisible on the handset stage (CES, etc.) I perceive little hope of any good news emerging anytime soon...
    02-05-19 11:46 AM
    02-05-19 01:52 PM
    The Priv is a gorgeous looking phone. My Pixel 2XL is a great phone but a slab in a sea of slabs.
    02-05-19 09:34 PM
    The Priv is a gorgeous looking phone. My Pixel 2XL is a great phone but a slab in a sea of slabs.
    Indeed, but one of the best slabs money can buy
    gebco likes this.
    02-05-19 11:04 PM
    It really is. Utilitarian on the outside, but does everything so well.

Indeed, but one of the best slabs money can buy
    02-05-19 11:18 PM
    One could say it's hot.
    I see what you did there lol
    02-07-19 08:29 AM
    Priv
    02-08-19 12:46 PM
    I agree. IMO, there is no phone with a better form factor than the PRIV. There are many things that could be updated / improved, but the combo of touch screen and keyboard... Love it! PRIV2? Yes, please!
    02-09-19 02:16 PM
    I agree. IMO, there is no phone with a better form factor than the PRIV. There are many things that could be updated / improved, but the combo of touch screen and keyboard... Love it! PRIV2? Yes, please!
    Never seen a Priv. Love the slider configs. Tempted to buy one before they fade away.

Priv 2 please!
    02-09-19 02:25 PM
    Even today, the design of the PRIV is amazing. In a sea of slippery glass backs, the PRIV is a breath of sanity, which can support wireless charging without be as fragile as glass. Perhaps it could use a little less bezel, the front firing speakers alone justifies a lower screen-to-body ratio. And it's pretty much the only flagship that offers a gorgeous large screen and a physical keyboard. The curved edges make it look sleek.
    It is a pity we haven't seen a sequel to it. A slider is the only form factor that can make BlackBerry bigger than a niche product.
    Tim-ANC and AllanQuatermain like this.
    02-09-19 06:44 PM