Alright peoples...I've had BlackBerry's going back to the click wheel and trackballs. I never owned a Torch/Slider though. I'm trying to figure out how this phone could have a case that allows for the keyboard to slide out. Does anybody have any old torch photos with cases? Just having a little brain fart here. Can't wait to get this phone...
    09-26-15 10:28 PM
    Well, the torch had a separate screen shell and a body shell, but the torch had a lot of 'side/bezel' to attach to. Not entirely sure how they will pull this off with the Priv's non existent side, and bottom screen edges. My guess is that they'll have a body shell, and a flip case type screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    anon6040766 likes this.
    09-26-15 10:37 PM
    A third-party-produced case was available.

http://m.crackberry.com/review-balli...torch-98009810

Posted via CB10
    anon6040766 likes this.
    09-26-15 10:40 PM
    Check out the Dell venue pro otter box case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    anon6040766 likes this.
    09-26-15 10:43 PM
    When I had the torch I was using a punch type case that was coming with the box of the phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    anon6040766 likes this.
    09-26-15 10:54 PM
    Give me a holster and I'll be good.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.2.2639
    09-26-15 11:44 PM
    I always recommend using no cases at all, especially for this device. Smartphones with Gorilla Glass don't deserve beeing wrapped in an ugly case or any screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    ckch, John Doe99 and makaiman like this.
    09-27-15 06:41 AM
    I've always liked the pocket cases, especially the carbonite Z30 beta case which I still use to this day. I also had a leather pocket case for my 9810. Hopefully something similar will be made available for the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 06:46 AM
    I'm actually waiting to see which interesting cases this device is going to have
    I've contacted noreve, seideo, otter box, and icipio and they all said they had no interest in making a priv case.
    murphcid likes this.
    11-09-15 02:38 AM
    Those who can buy Blackberry Priv can without any doubt buy an expensive case but paying $60 for a case is just too much. Stick with the third party cases. I found many good cases here at appgameblog.com/top-10-best-blackberry-priv-cases/
    If I were to get an official case, I would get the BlackBerry Priv pouch and nothing else
    11-09-15 06:29 AM
    That is depressing. I never use a phone without a case and screen protector so that when I get rid of it, the phone is as pristine as I can possibly make it.

I've contacted noreve, seideo, otter box, and icipio and they all said they had no interest in making a priv case.
    11-11-15 11:16 AM
    The only case that I'm considering is the simple leather sleeve. The Priv seems as though it really shouldn't be used with a shell at all.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:35 AM
    Too difficult, maybe. Even BlackBerry didn't get the shell right.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:37 AM
    Too difficult, maybe. Even BlackBerry didn't get the shell right.

Posted via CB10
    they had it right, then decided to use Rivets instead of glue. Which I fixed myself.
    11-11-15 11:38 AM
    The phone is great naked, going to try the BB flip case that arrives today. Just wish I could find a decent screen protector.
    11-11-15 11:41 AM
    Anyone has any pics of their priv cases on? i would love to see the leather pocket.
    11-11-15 12:11 PM
    they had it right, then decided to use Rivets instead of glue. Which I fixed myself.
    Yeah I did the same thing you did in the other thread. Removed the rivets and glued the rubber down. Works great now! Thanks for the tip.
    11-11-15 12:11 PM
    That is depressing. I never use a phone without a case and screen protector so that when I get rid of it, the phone is as pristine as I can possibly make it.
    But that means you never got to enjoy the phone the way it was meant to be enjoyed because it was all covered up and whoever ends up with the phone that you paid good money for will enjoy it at a fraction of what you paid for it. Sorry, I just understand the logic - The way I feel is, if I paid full price for it I'm going to make damm*d sure I'm the one that's going to enjoy it to the fullest. The most I would do is put in a flip case but it I can still enjoy the whole thing naked, no screen protector, no nothing.
    11-13-15 02:34 AM
    But that means you never got to enjoy the phone the way it was meant to be enjoyed because it was all covered up and whoever ends up with the phone that you paid good money for will enjoy it at a fraction of what you paid for it. Sorry, I just understand the logic - The way I feel is, if I paid full price for it I'm going to make damm*d sure I'm the one that's going to enjoy it to the fullest. The most I would do is put in a flip case but it I can still enjoy the whole thing naked, no screen protector, no nothing.
    I actually agree with you, which is why I want a respectable screen protecter, which doesn't exist. I want to enjoy it like you, but the screen screams for a protector. We will see.
    11-13-15 02:43 AM
    I have always use a case on all my phones including the Passport. The only exception was the Torch and now the Priv. The BlackBerry holster for the Priv is great. If it was a bit taller it could protect the sharp corners better, but is fine as is.
    I had a Zagg put on at the store , but ripped it off soon after, it felt sticky and was not completely transparent.

I agree with above that this screen is so smooth, clear and the rounded edges are great , that it should be naked. Not saying it won't happen today, but in all my years of phones, I have never put a scratch worth worrying about in any of them. Im not a couch potato either , I'm always in the shop with my phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-13-15 04:04 AM
    Just look in shopblackberry

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 04:08 AM
    Just look in shopblackberry

Posted via CB10
    Shop CrackBerry is $10 cheaper for cases and accessories, at least in Canada. Subscribe to their newsletter and every week you get a code for 10% off on top of that. I have used both places for ordering and really prefer CrackBerry, excellent customer service, and delivery has always been on time or early. In terms of cases I have always liked the leather pocket, no need for a screen protector and is very minimal to carry.

Posted with my BlackBerry Priv via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-13-15 05:29 AM
    The phone is great naked, going to try the BB flip case that arrives today. Just wish I could find a decent screen protector.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B016HO...UvbUpU12075558

These seem very interesting to me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-13-15 05:45 AM
    This case looks like exactly what I want, but doesnt appear to be released yet...

http://vaja-lab.myshopify.com/produc...ant=7859378177
    plouie10 likes this.
    11-13-15 05:52 AM
    I just want a case that has room for me to drill two holes for a lanyard.
    11-13-15 06:03 AM
47 12