I'm on my second priv, first one was smoking hot while in use as well as when charging, this new one I got today makes the camera noise and my other one didn't.

It's just an annoying noise. Hope there's a fix soon. And it's not a mechanical defect.
    11-14-15 06:20 PM
    You never know what you might learn on these forums. But I still refuse to think I can't hear things. Hehe

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2789 / T-Mobile USA
    That is pure speculation. No two people the same age are exactly alike. Not science.
    Doggerz likes this.
    11-14-15 07:29 PM
    Can anyone confirm that this issue has been fixed? I'm holding off on getting another Priv until I know this has been fixed.
    11-17-15 01:29 AM
    I just received mine today from amazon, mine has it as well. Will open ticket with blackberry tomorrow.
    11-17-15 10:41 PM
    Mine is doing the same thing, also this morning I had the bright lite stay on like a flash light (don't have a flashlight App.) Had to reboot it to shut it off! Hopefully these issues are connected as this is the best phone I have ever had! #alwaysBB!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-24-15 10:14 PM
    I had this issue with my STV-100-3, ended up exchanging it for a new one. The camera issue is done, but now the new phone creaks like crazy. Might end up sending it in to BlackBerry.
    11-24-15 10:26 PM
    Can confirm high pitched noise on a STV-100-1 from att and unlocked for tmobile. Not that the carrier here matters but it I didn't see an replies about the -1 model yet and wanted to chime in

Noise during use of camera, snapchat, and other camera based apps.
    12-13-15 08:40 PM
    Yea the only problem I just started to experience is my camera under low light the photos don't seem to focus clearly enough....and when I'm in a completely dark room on auto flash some pictures come blurry dark or just dark like black picture... So I'm assuming it's a focus problem since it can't capture the photo when the flash is on on time . But its weird because when I put flash on it comes out but still blurry .. More grainy ... So I'm wondering if it's my phone ? Or a software update will eventually fix this problem?

12-13-15 11:34 PM
    Also I know this camera has potential because when I touch the screen to focus on certain area it focuses so clear I'm like yess! Then it goes back to grainy I'm all sad again ... They just need to focus the camera better and that's it ...it's a hit!

12-13-15 11:40 PM
59 123