Is there a way to change calendars (home, google, outlook etc..) after you've created an event?

For example, if i create an event on my outlook calendar, and then i want to change it to be on my personal/device calendar, how can i do that without deleting and recreating the event?

The option to change calendars within an existing even doesn't seem to exist, even though it was present on the BB10 version of the calendar app.

Has anyone found a way around this?
    seletok and Edrian Villa like this.
    02-19-16 12:23 PM
    I have not find the way either.
    02-19-16 02:04 PM
    Can't you just edit the event/appointment?

Passport SE
    02-19-16 06:34 PM
    That's the thing, it's not an option when you edit it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-19-16 08:01 PM
    Subscribing to this thread.

Would like an answer to this.
    Knightcrawler likes this.
    02-20-16 12:18 PM
    How did you create a home account? I seem to only be able to add any account that syncs. Plus I can't find how to delete my main phone activation email account from the calendar. All I want is a local non synced account or no account at all attached to calendar.....

Posted via CB10
    02-20-16 05:35 PM
    It seems as if the Blackberry Calender cannot do this at the moment!
    I'm using aCalender+ at the moment and there it works fine, hopefully this will come with a future version of the app!
    02-21-16 05:01 AM
    How did you create a home account? I seem to only be able to add any account that syncs. Plus I can't find how to delete my main phone activation email account from the calendar. All I want is a local non synced account or no account at all attached to calendar.....

Posted via CB10
    Ya there is no such thing as a home account, as far as I can tell. What I actually have as my 'home' or 'device' account is the 'blackberry content transfer' account, which is the home/device account from my z30.

As far as I can tell there is no way to just have a device calendar unless you are doing a transfer from a bb10 device.

I'm really hoping the next major OS update from BlackBerry will bring a robust BlackBerry suite. So far all of the BlackBerry experience apps (notes, tasks, calendar, contacts) are severely lacking. I was really expecting a much more detailed and we'll defined experience on android.

L o r d R a j likes this.
    02-23-16 10:13 PM
    I'm really hoping the next major OS update from BlackBerry will bring a robust BlackBerry suite. So far all of the BlackBerry experience apps (notes, tasks, calendar, contacts) are severely lacking. I was really expecting a much more detailed and we'll defined experience on android.

Amen to that.

About the 'experience', well you are not the only one. Although, I would just like to add - I was expecting just the same elegant, simple, efficient BLACKBERRY experience on this BLACKBERRY Android.

Still hoping that will happen with the updates.

Hey... no harm in hoping, is there?
    02-23-16 10:17 PM
    Yeah several things missing in PRIV calendar:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=440&t=1058103

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    02-24-16 12:23 AM
    Its too bad it can't be changed bc now my "content transfer" calender entr�es aren't synced go my computer.... Unless there is a way to do that?

That's the thing, it's not an option when you edit it.

11-26-16 01:11 PM
    Use aCalendar to make the changes to a different calendar account and then you can use BlackBerry Calendar afterwards - or stay at aCalendar because you like the broader feature set in other areas too
    11-26-16 09:34 PM
    Four months passed and I still have to install an Outlook to edit the event calendar. (
    03-19-17 09:34 AM
    Yeah they only implemented sub-calendar change on same calendar account so far (e.g. google calendar "maincal" to "sharedcal")
    I don't know why they haven't managed to add a local calendar account to be able to change the event-accounts.
    Still using aCalendar+ for those and other missing features.
    03-19-17 05:24 PM
    Since getting a KEYone I too am rather disappointed with BB calendar and the other BB apps. It's like they want you to buy and use a different app.

I thought BB was gearing to be a software company; well their apps certainly don't show it.

I'm going to be forced to buy a calendar app so I can sync my 'local' i.e. content transfer calendar to a account.
    06-27-17 09:03 PM