I am having an issue with syncing my Google calendar on the blackberry calendar app.

Specifically my Google calendar account has four different calendars associated with it. However on the blackberry calendar app I only see one of the four and have tried everything. Can seem to get all four from my one Gmail account to appear. Anyone have any suggestions.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-20-15 08:56 PM
    Mine is doing the same thing...added a subscribed calendar this morning and it shows when I sign on to Gmail but still nothing on my Priv. I tried clearing the cache and rebooting the phone and still nothing.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 09:48 PM
    Mine is doing the same thing...added a subscribed calendar this morning and it shows when I sign on to Gmail but still nothing on my Priv. I tried clearing the cache and rebooting the phone and still nothing.

Posted via CB10
    I also tried to uninstall and clear the cache. Still can't see remaining calendars. That is a major problem for me.

11-20-15 10:53 PM
    I am having an issue with syncing my Google calendar on the blackberry calendar app.

Specifically my Google calendar account has four different calendars associated with it. However on the blackberry calendar app I only see one of the four and have tried everything. Can seem to get all four from my one Gmail account to appear. Anyone have any suggestions.

Kinda had a gutt feeling that this would happen so I've attached my calendars to separate Gmail accounts.

вιaсĸвεггч ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    11-21-15 01:05 AM
    I believe the calendar app was just updated. Now I have three out of the five calendars. I also fooled with the calendar settings on my desktop browser for the Google Calendar settings. Not sure which resolved the issue.

11-22-15 11:09 AM
    If you're still having issues go here https://calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect?pli=1 and make sure all calendars are selected
    Dave Liao likes this.
    11-22-15 11:23 AM
    Struggled with Calendar sync on my wife's Priv for hours,...tried everything listed here with no success. I think the problem originated by using the BB Data Transfer from her old Q10 to the Priv. I noticed some strange items being migrated via Google Docs that I think spiked the new Priv. It seems that the Data Transfer used the local calendar instead of the "Event" calendar. I WOULD NOT USE THE TRANSFER PROGRAM! Here is how I fixed everything: 1) Set up your Google account and access your calendars via a web browser before you try and set up your phone. 2) Import your contacts and calendar info into your Google account. 3) Using a USB cable, copy all of your stuff (photos, docs, music, etc.) to a hard drive. 4) Perform a factory reset on the Priv and erase all. 5) Start your Priv and set it up as if you had just taken it out of the box. 6) Attach to a WiFi hotspot, setup will then let you login to your Google account, do not restore from Google cloud backup, rather, setup as new phone. 7) Allow Priv to update all apps over the WiFi connection 8) Check out your calendar app and start crying when all your events appear 9) Restore data backed up to the hard drive. 10) Add your other accounts and try and keep the swearing to a minimum as BB Hub tries to assert itself. 11) Start easing into the Google/Android world and moving away from BB apps. However, you can keep using your tactile keyboard! Good Luck!
    12-01-15 11:57 PM
    Struggled with Calendar sync on my wife's Priv for hours,...tried everything listed here with no success. I think the problem originated by using the BB Data Transfer from her old Q10 to the Priv. I noticed some strange items being migrated via Google Docs that I think spiked the new Priv. It seems that the Data Transfer used the local calendar instead of the "Event" calendar. I WOULD NOT USE THE TRANSFER PROGRAM! Here is how I fixed everything: 1) Set up your Google account and access your calendars via a web browser before you try and set up your phone. 2) Import your contacts and calendar info into your Google account. 3) Using a USB cable, copy all of your stuff (photos, docs, music, etc.) to a hard drive. 4) Perform a factory reset on the Priv and erase all. 5) Start your Priv and set it up as if you had just taken it out of the box. 6) Attach to a WiFi hotspot, setup will then let you login to your Google account, do not restore from Google cloud backup, rather, setup as new phone. 7) Allow Priv to update all apps over the WiFi connection 8) Check out your calendar app and start crying when all your events appear 9) Restore data backed up to the hard drive. 10) Add your other accounts and try and keep the swearing to a minimum as BB Hub tries to assert itself. 11) Start easing into the Google/Android world and moving away from BB apps. However, you can keep using your tactile keyboard! Good Luck!
    At least it worked for you! The stupid transfer app only transferred one event as I know I backedup everything. I had to manually fill in all events for my 4 calendars. Thankgod I had events appointments on a paper calendar.

вιaсĸвεггч ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    12-02-15 07:02 AM
    If this is a temporary BB calendar app issue, you could try the Google Calendar app for the time being.
    12-02-15 07:14 AM
    Yes, I got the recommended transfer app to run between the Q10 and the new Priv, but like I said, it seemed to have spiked the Priv's account connection to the Google calendar. And, it transferred only portions of Calendars and Contacts. Nothing I did would repair it (deleting accounts, adding accounts, disabling the Priv Calendar App, installing the Google Calendar app, clearing caches, etc.) This is why I eventually went scorched earth and started over with a factory reset and then manually migrated data from the Q10 to the Priv. Not the easiest fix in the world, but at least everything works now. This is really an issue for those who are migrating from BB to the Android Priv. By the way, I knew my Google calendar was set up correctly because I could access it from the Chrome browser on the Priv. I could not access\sync using the Priv Calendar App or the downloaded Google Calendar.

A few more notes on going down this road:

1) Use a browser to access your Google Calendar and Contacts and make sure everything is squared away before you set up your phone.

2) I would really discourage using the BB transfer app.

3) Post factory reset, 53 apps got updated on the Priv, it took about 25 minutes on a fast wireless connection. Do not attempt this on the cell network.

4) Set up all your accounts manually on your new Priv, in the same way that the Calendar access\sync now works, the e-mail also seems to be running a lot faster.
    Last edited by jmzin; 12-02-15 at 11:47 AM.
    12-02-15 11:27 AM
    My issue with BlackBerry Priv calendar is that I can't add my main account to the calendar, it states that it's a duplicate account but the account isn't there nor can I add a calendar under that account.
    Does anyone know how to address this issue?
    Thank You

Posted via the CrackBerry App for BlackBerry Android Device
    592246F6
    12-04-15 03:34 PM
    Andrew, I know exactly what you are talking about. I ran into this over and over again while trying to fix my wife's new phone. I kept getting asked what Google account I wanted to link to, only to be told that this account already exists. So,...as detailed above, I had to go down the "factory reset" road. As painful as this is when all you want to do is fix your calendar, EVERYTHING now works and more importantly, my wife is happy and productive. She was on the verge of returning the Priv. The only alternative to a reset that I could find was to wait until BB got its act together and pray that a software update would fix this problem. Best of Luck.
    Andrew Jacques1 likes this.
    12-05-15 01:19 PM
    Thank you for your help, as an alternative I downloaded Google calendar & it works well. It syncs with the BlackBerry Calendar. Hopefully the new update will fix that issue.
    Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for BlackBerry Android Device
    592246F6
    12-05-15 04:40 PM
    There's absolutely no need to Format or redo your phone to factory defaults. just go on the Google app store and download Googles Calendar app. once installed open the app and select the Calendars you want to sync. and everything just starts working. simple fix. its kinda stupid you cant do it through the website or its not working. but the app worked amazingly.

if you have any questions because this isn't clear please feel free to ask.

Q.
    Dave Liao likes this.
    05-06-16 09:09 AM
    Thanks for posting that @qbic101!

Didn't realize that from the BlackBerry Calendar app we can't (yet?) enable/disable syncing of certain specific calendars.

In my case I was trying to sync a Google calendar that was shared with me. In the BlackBerry app the calendar was visible in Accounts/Settings, but greyed out. To resolve, I downloaded the Google Calendar app, drilled down into the shared calendar, and turned it "on".
    01-11-17 01:16 PM
    Any idea how to see a Google calendar that some one shared with me using my Passport?
    02-09-17 08:22 AM
    If you're still having issues go here https://calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect?pli=1 and make sure all calendars are selected
    I want to thank you from the very core of my being for this tidbit of information and the link. I could not for the life of me get a "custom" calendar (in my case my TripIt calendar) which fed nicely into my desktop Google Calendar and the stock Android Google Calendar, but not into BlackBerry Calendar. When I clicked this link the TripIt calendar didn't have a checkbox next to it. I added it and refreshed and it solved my problem.

I'm curious however how you found this page. I tried to manually find it on the desktop Google Calendar and could not find it buried anywhere.
    02-13-18 11:37 PM
    I want to thank you from the very core of my being for this tidbit of information and the link. I could not for the life of me get a "custom" calendar (in my case my TripIt calendar) which fed nicely into my desktop Google Calendar and the stock Android Google Calendar, but not into BlackBerry Calendar. When I clicked this link the TripIt calendar didn't have a checkbox next to it. I added it and refreshed and it solved my problem.

I'm curious however how you found this page. I tried to manually find it on the desktop Google Calendar and could not find it buried anywhere.
    Uh oh. This comes from the good old days of BBOS 6. Honestly I’m not sure how I found it back then. But is one of those good old tricks that works wonders still today.
    02-14-18 03:22 AM