The only factor I can think of to be boosting BB stock since friday. Priv is gaining traction
    10-05-15 09:53 AM
    Boosting...
    The stock is at a verry deep point, if the priv really boosts BlackBerry the difference should be positive, not negative

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 10:06 AM
    Sorry but the PRIV hasn't even been released.... I don't think investors are looking at the PRIV at all. It's simply the fact that BBRY is undervalued based on their assist and the fact that they aren't losing money. So for the short term... it can't get too much worse so there really isn't too much of a risk.

I "think" that it might easily go back above $7 maybe up to $8.... but from that point on there would be too much of a risk without BlackBerry showing some growth.
    10-05-15 10:16 AM
    Despite a slight uptick in share price, BBRY is still trading with a market cap roughly equal to its cash position. That's an attractive place for daytraders to pump and dump. You'll see a decent increase in share price up till the Priv release but, if the initial reports of sales volumes at carrier retail are anything other than stellar, expect the puts to fly like bullets.
    10-05-15 01:17 PM
    Boosting...
    The stock is at a verry deep point, if the priv really boosts BlackBerry the difference should be positive, not negative

Posted via CB10
    Sorry my point was than on friday there was a significant uptick of around 4 percent and that is continuing today. This despite BB stating thety will not be expanding their stoack buy-back program.Volume is average or above and I see no market reason for this. I just thought it interesting and speculated a priv effect. I should add that I do trade BBRY and BB-TO options as well as being long. I tho this might be of some interest to the PRIV section in so far as it might suggest that word is getting out there.
    10-05-15 01:31 PM
    Sorry my point was than on friday there was a significant uptick of around 4 percent and that is continuing today. This despite BB stating thety will not be expanding their stoack buy-back program.Volume is average or above and I see no market reason for this. I just thought it interesting and speculated a priv effect. I should add that I do trade BBRY and BB-TO options as well as being long. I tho this might be of some interest to the PRIV section in so far as it might suggest that word is getting out there.
    If it drops 10% and gains 7% then it's still not positive for me (yup i'm a shareholder to).
    BlackBerry their stock is really a up and down story and it's been a while since it's been stable. It might take some time to get it stabalized and the revenue from bes etc should do that. Priv sales only won't do it. They need revenue from customers like airbus etc...

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 03:20 PM
    BBRY - now surging more than 4% - is up for the fourth day in a row. Perhaps the investors are finally sold on the BlackBerry Priv.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 02:13 PM
    BBRY - now surging more than 4% - is up for the fourth day in a row. Perhaps the investors are finally sold on the BlackBerry Priv.

Posted via CB10
    No, it won't go much higher

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 04:51 PM
    Wrong! The stock has nowhere to go other than up!

Posted via CB10 app using the mighty Passport.
    10-07-15 04:52 PM
    It's more like it's being equalized than going up...

In adherence to my theory Chen will not allow it to get to the 9-10$ mark as to keep the sale price in the valuation of 8 per.

The prime op to get in was the 6's... the big players can't dump is en mass at the 8's less suspicion arises, however they all can get payed off with a buyout.

BlackBerry will be a subsidiary and profile addition to SAP within 2 years. The final trial is making BlackBerry exp a marketable software (priv is the catalyst) along with a bonus of keyboard resurgence in order to license it out to OEMs.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 05:24 PM
    Wrong! The stock has nowhere to go other than up!

Posted via CB10 app using the mighty Passport.
    Yeah when number are high : revenue and sales, that's what will turn the stock around. Positive numbers....

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 05:32 PM
    It's more like it's being equalized than going up...

In adherence to my theory Chen will not allow it to get to the 9-10$ mark as to keep the sale price in the valuation of 8 per.

The prime op to get in was the 6's... the big players can't dump is en mass at the 8's less suspicion arises, however they all can get payed off with a buyout.

BlackBerry will be a subsidiary and profile addition to SAP within 2 years. The final trial is making BlackBerry exp a marketable software (priv is the catalyst) along with a bonus of keyboard resurgence in order to license it out to OEMs.

Posted via CB10
    All i know is that I bought some calls friday, and a lot more on monday when I posted this thread. I resisted selling today, That was my judgement. Tomorrow is a new day but the stock has momentum. Is it a buy? I suspect so. However I neither buy or sell based upon internet recommendations. I am not suggesting buying calls right now. It is a minefield and guaranteed to make you lose money unless you have insider knowledge. And here's the thing. I do because I have faith in this company and I know it and the Priv will succeed. That's what I'm betting on
    10-07-15 06:53 PM
    And a buyout? Yes, but not for 6 months or so. Who? GOOG of course
    10-07-15 06:56 PM
    BBRY is up for the 5th day.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 10:36 AM
    10-08-15 07:15 PM