Since yesterday the second major provider #SFR is offering the Priv by BlackBerry at a best price starting from �49

BlackBerry PRIV 32Go NOIR

Posted from my flawless BlackBerry Passport
    smart548 and Superfly_FR like this.
    01-28-16 05:10 PM
    That is a seriously good price. French people should jump on this tout de suite.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 06:45 PM
    50� on 24month for 10GO of Internet if you don't have a SFRBOX.

I can't see myself paying that price where i pay 15�/month for 50GO of Internet with Free Mobile.

I know it's a way for a lot of people to be able to afford flagships but still.
    Last edited by 00101; 01-29-16 at 12:54 AM.
    01-29-16 12:41 AM

I can't see myself paying that price where i pay 15�/month for 50GO of Internet with Free Mobile.

I agree. I left SFR for Free 3 years ago and couldn't be happier. It's a lot cheaper per month and I get better reception. I always buy unlocked phones anyway. They have better resale value.

Posted via my Priv
    01-29-16 01:42 AM
    Good price if you can't buy it unlocked.
    Not so interesting, but still good new that SFR propose the Priv
    01-29-16 01:56 AM
    I agree. I left SFR for Free 3 years ago and couldn't be happier. It's a lot cheaper per month and I get better reception. I always buy unlocked phones anyway. They have better resale value.

Posted via my Priv
    I honestly have questions about the strength of Free signal, but I have to admit I'm constantly on 4G here in Perpignan and whenever i go to Paris or Toulouse, the signal is strong but I can't say the same about more rural zones. I don't know if it's the same for Bouygues, Orange or SFR.

I agree on the resale value with you. Funny thing is BlackBerry products still have nice values here in France. I sold a BlackBerry Passport for 380� one month ago which is great in my opinion and the Silver Edition is still selling at 450�.

I really think there's a market for BlackBerry in France and I hope the Priv will sell well.
    I can't wait for it to be in stores at SFR and Orange so I can try it as I'm not familiar with Android.

Even if I bought an iPhone 6s (meh), the Priv is a nice alternative in a boring market and that's refreshing.
    01-29-16 02:04 AM
    Who ordered the Priv from SFR ?

01-29-16 02:04 PM
    I did

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-29-16 04:47 PM
    Will give them a call 2morrow.
    May have one of my 4 lines eligible... probably.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-16 05:06 PM

You pay 15� for 50 gigabytes of data?
    Sigh, living in north America ain't that great it seems
    01-29-16 06:19 PM
    Yes, but because I'm on Free Mobile and because I already have an Internet Box with them. If it wasn't the case, I would pay 20� per month.
    They have a really harsh way of doing business, and they changed the game here in France few years ago. It was 15� for 20GO this summer and few weeks ago I saw a billboard saying 15� for 50GO for example. Very few advertising, notifications or what. They just do it.

The thing is they don't have infrastructures, they just use the Orange Network/Lines if I remember. They don't have physical stores and you can't purchase a phone on a typical plan like Orange, SFR or Bouygues. You have to buy your phone unlocked or you can rent them on their special plan.

I understand it can be complicated for someone to buy a phone unlocked cash, so I'm quite happy with the market here in France because you have the choice.
    01-30-16 01:46 AM
    This Gb race is pure marketing.
    All providers here have unlimited data plans.
    5 10 50 are only limits beyond which your data transfer rate will go down (supposingly).
    I'm a pretty heavy user but I never reached my 10Gb bar.
    I'd say free is a nice solution if 'all in' and eligible to cable (their dsl is atrocious, not to mention the TV w/o cable).

Posted via CB10
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-30-16 03:10 AM
    Yes but when you see the NTW quality.. Lol !

Posted via my Priv by BlackBerry
    01-30-16 06:30 AM
    Who's got their Priv already from SFR ? Please share your thoughts

01-30-16 08:14 AM