Gotta say, battery life on my Priv has been outstanding, with light use I can go 3 days
    Agreed. My PRIV can go 12 hours on standby with the battery only dropping 2 percent. With normal usage it is good. Easily better than most phones these days.
    06-13-17 04:45 AM
    While my PRIV barely lasted a day (with my use pattern), the KEYone manages 2 days - even with keeping it on standby during the night.

Also the design of the PRIV often made me forget that there's a hardware keyboard underneath so I typed away on the software keyboard. And those moments I actually used the PKB, the weight distribution and the thin keyboard made holding the phone difficult. (Might be better with a Spigen Style Ring - but never tried it.)

They KEYone is perfect for me. The keyboard is always there and typing longer texts on it is way more comfortable than it was on the PRIV. The camera has better HDR, but the missing OIS makes taking sharp pictures in low-light conditions difficult. And I'd wish for an OLED display for it to be visible with polarised sunglasses, but OTOH the TFT has better power consumption with white backgrounds - which more and more apps have.
    06-13-17 06:04 AM
    I get that the Keyone has a faster CPU and some other newer Tech, But that is the only thing its got going for it. In every other way the Priv is superior. Im sorry but i just dont see why everyone seems to be keyone mad... If i had both in my hand i would choose the priv every single time.

Dual Keyboard
    Better back Cam
    Larger Display

These are things that make the phone unique, not to mention for majority of people the number 1 factor when choosing a phone is a good and big display, second is camera, both superior in the Priv.

I get that there is hardcore users dedicated to wanting a physical keyboard, but it certainly wont be majority of people out there, and most people arent Tech savy so they wont look at CPU and Ram and such things, they will put the phone in their hand and feel it and be wow'd by the LCD and dual keyboard. I dont see Keyone out selling the priv anytime soon.

As for the newer Tech, the current tech in priv is still holding up well with new apps, in this day and age the tech moves a lot faster than the software does, even phones 4 and 5 years old still perform well with current software. 3GB ram, Hex core CPU is plenty and will be plenty for quite some time, many people dont care about having the highest fps, as long as the game plays without issues or the app runs smoothly. I have yet to find software that the priv cant run.

I would like to see a Priv 2, now that would be on my list to get

What do you guys think ?
    I get you . You also have a choice of both PKB and VKB and a bigger screen on the Priv. So you get best of both worlds. To bad it doesn't have Nougat and BB11 too eh?
    06-13-17 11:08 PM
    Sort of laugh when I read that one phone is better than another... as all phone usage is subjective to the user likes and dislikes.. it makes these comparisons sort of academic.... Purchased a Priv as my latest phone.. for me it is the best I have ever bought... Neighbor that I was crazy to not to get an Iphone 7... could argue with him till the cows come home as to what is best.... useless exercise... if it works for you.... specs... OS are all academic.... Heck I still use my Blackberry Playbook over my wife's Sammy tab 4.... so to each their own....
    FF22 likes this.
    06-13-17 11:09 PM
    I just saw the YouTube video of Jerry Rigs Everything about the BlackBerry KeyOne.

Man I was like.. Damn.. the monitor screen felt apart and after that it was damaged completely.

I made the right choice to buy the BlackBerry Priv instead.

If you compare two rig YouTube video's of Jerry's between two BlackBerry-Google devices. The Priv is way more protected , unbreakable and shielded then the KeyOne.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry KEYone shows it can take a beating in this "real world" durability test video! https://www.crackberry.com/blackberr...ity-test-video
    06-13-17 11:46 PM
    My issue with the KeyOne is the antenna, if it gets sorted I would change it up.
    06-14-17 01:09 AM
    Well I ended up getting the K1. So happy I did. Don't even miss the big screen.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-14-17 07:20 PM
    I seriously believe that the assembly issues have been blown out of proportion, much like the issues you used to hear about with the Priv.... I can't say I've encountered any of them.
    Quite agree.
    06-14-17 11:02 PM
    have to say Priv best phone I ever had. I have had no issues.
    06-15-17 12:41 PM
34 12