Sorry for my dreaming.
    As blackberry focus on software developing now. If they can make the BB10 system for PRIV. Or maybe the other devices DTEK etc. I think it will bring me a big surprise.
    I know some about programming. Edit the system codes to fit a hardware is common for all programmers. If PRIV running with QNX BB10, I think it will be much faster than android powered.
    For common use the hardware set of PRIV is totally enough for us. And even my Q10 runs very fast and enough to me now.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-16 08:13 AM
    Sorry for my dreaming.
    As blackberry focus on software developing now. If they can make the BB10 system for PRIV. Or maybe the other devices DTEK etc. I think it will bring me a big surprise.
    I know some about programming. Edit the system codes to fit a hardware is common for all programmers. If PRIV running with QNX BB10, I think it will be much faster than android powered.
    For common use the hardware set of PRIV is totally enough for us. And even my Q10 runs very fast and enough to me now.

Posted via CB10
    Never will happen.
    andy957 likes this.
    09-29-16 09:14 AM
    How much faster the phone you want to be... lol
    09-29-16 09:16 AM
    Sorry for my dreaming.

Posted via CB10
    BB10 staff is gone...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    andy957 likes this.
    09-29-16 09:27 AM