Woke up today and my phone was only charged to 75%. I then realized that my charger by the bed was an older one rated at 200mA.

Not my usual charger, swapped it accidentally after a vacation a month ago.

When I connected it to a solid 2A charger it charged really fast and seemed like my battery life was better today by about 10% compared to yesterday with similar usage.

Took it off the charger at 8am and it's 10:30pm in the US and I'm sitting at 50% with 3hrs SOT and 2hrs of calls.

I'm wondering if some having problems have an issue with the charger/quick charge compatibility which is causing the battery to not charge properly, try switching to a higher rated charger.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-11-15 12:34 AM
    Could be, but that's an extremely low screen on time for most people. But, puts you at 6 hours SOC total which is excellent for an android phone.
    11-11-15 12:38 AM
    Woke up today and my phone was only charged to 75%. I then realized that my charger by the bed was an older one rated at 200mA.

When I connected it to a solid 2A charger it charged really fast and seemed like my battery life was better today by about 10% compared to yesterday with similar usage.

Took it off the charger at 8am and it's 10:30pm in the US and I'm sitting at 50% with 3hrs SOT and 2hrs of calls.

I'm wondering if some having problems have an issue with the charger/quick charge compatibility which is causing the battery to not charge properly, try switching to a higher rated charger.

I had chargers that didnt even charge it, percentages were dropping while charging. Switched the USB cable to blackberrys oem (using a quick charge adapter) and it went from 50 to 100% in like 30 minutes. The battery life is now great as well.
    11-11-15 02:38 AM

I think there is something to this. I also have had a similar experience.
    11-11-15 03:24 AM
    Put me down as higher amperage=better battery life. When I first set up the device on Friday, I used the oem charger and it was losing charge on the charger. Kept the cable and swapped the adapter, things got a lot better.
    11-11-15 03:46 AM
    Same crap happens with my htc and the older blackberry chargers. I have since bought the PlayBook charger and a quick charger
    11-11-15 03:47 AM
    Just purchased a 2.0 adapter .....thanks

Posted via the Crackberry Blackberry Priv
    11-11-15 05:19 PM