i also know your struggle. espacially with Snapchat ist awfully slow and often crashes. last week my priv crashed during a Picture and when i tried to reboot i was in a bootloader Loop.
    Sometimes the priv works very nicely, other days it runs hot as hell and uses two battery charges.
    Was thinking about changing to apple, but once Blackberry --> always Blackberry (BB Nr. 3 for me). Now i think about the key one ...

Maybe a battery Change will help
    09-03-17 10:59 AM
    Every time I threaten to ditch this thing it comes crawling back to me with its lip out promising every thing will be better. Yesterday I had it on the charger at least 3 times to get through the day. Today, off the charger at 7am and still hanging on at 21% at 10pm. Absolutely no change in usage or settings. Is it too much to ask for this to be the norm instead of the exception? I guess I will have to keep hanging the prospect of the all black Keyone coming to Canada over its head to make it behave...
    This is typical Priv. Both of mine did this. Unfortunately one over heated to death and the second one had to be sold before it drove me out of my mind.
    09-03-17 10:32 PM
27 12