Anyone know where I might fund an OEM Priv battery? Searched eBay etc but only finding 3rd party...
    08-14-19 10:41 AM
    Try widening the search to "worldwide" on eBay to see if other items will show up.

The name of the part is:

BAT-60122-003

Try a Google search to see if any other websites have any for sale.

Good luck
    08-14-19 10:53 AM
    I've been unable to locate an original battery. Also one place told me that if I did find one it would likely be removed from an old phone. Anyone have a decent experience with a particular 3rd part battery?
    08-15-19 02:12 PM
    Update: I decided to chance a 3rd party battery... and paid a bit to have a local cellphone repair store do the actual swap (after watching, I could easily have done it myself). Surprised that the battery actually had the BlackBerry name and logo on it, looked identical to my original. Time will tell but so far after 1st charge I've made moderate use of my phone for over 5 hours and I'm at 61%. Yesterday that amount of use would have required at least two charge cycles. A couple of weeks ago I did a factory reset and reloaded most of the apps (I use over 100!) ... gained a lot of main storage space by doing so. Phone is running fast, and COOL so far, even with NFC, location and Bluetooth all ON. I'll update again after a few charge/discharge cycles and more of my usually heavy device use.

here's the link to the battery I ordered on Amazon: Upplus BAT-60122-003 Replacement Battery Compatible with BlackBerry PRIV STV-100 RHK211LW Venice 3360mAh 3.83Vwith Tools https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QLM95LP...UvbUpU13433362
    FrankUnderwood and the_boon like this.
    08-18-19 11:19 PM
    That actually sounds good. My wife's Priv has a horrible battery that she's forever charging. This might help her.
    08-18-19 11:24 PM
    8 hours and I'm still at 37%
    plan to charge overnight and put it through a full day test tomorrow
    08-19-19 01:59 AM
    8 hours and I'm still at 37%
    plan to charge overnight and put it through a full day test tomorrow
    Are you using it on wifi??
    08-19-19 10:22 AM
    most of the time, yes. but then I always do. I happen to be away from my home town now, and wifi signal here is weak. for the past months I could never go a day without at least 2-3 charge cycles.

the device reload helped because I was very short of internal storage space which makes Android work harder and slows the phone. but that didn't help with the battery drain. have used the phone heavily this morning and am at 65% after about 4 hours. looks like I'll get through the day easily, as I won't be using it as heavily later on.
    08-19-19 10:55 AM