Hey Guys had a question -- still waiting on receiving the Priv but had a question for anyone that already has one. Does the Priv have an "always listening" mode like the Moto X or Nexus device? Like with the Moto X you can just say something like "Ok Moto" and it will automatically start listening for a command (plugged in or not). Does the Priv come shipped with this feature or do we have to be on the google home screen to be able to do it? Thanks!
    11-07-15 11:04 PM
    If it does have this feature, I will be turning it off. I never use verbal commands on my smartphones and I don't like it when anything is "always listening" to me
    11-07-15 11:12 PM
    Hey Guys had a question -- still waiting on receiving the Priv but had a question for anyone that already has one. Does the Priv have an "always listening" mode like the Moto X or Nexus device? Like with the Moto X you can just say something like "Ok Moto" and it will automatically start listening for a command (plugged in or not). Does the Priv come shipped with this feature or do we have to be on the google home screen to be able to do it? Thanks!
    This feature should be available in the form of "google now".

You will need to enable it in the google search settings, but afterwards you can say "ok google" followed by your voice command from any screen and usually (unless blackberry changed some thing) while the screen is of.
    11-07-15 11:22 PM
    If it does have this feature, I will be turning it off. I never use verbal commands on my smartphones and I don't like it when anything is "always listening" to me
    It shouldn't be enabled by default, but there will be a switch for it either way.
    11-07-15 11:23 PM