If you haven't seen it yet... I just received this email, I was ready to get one... so perfect timing

on the road with my BlackBerry
    Attachment 406114
    fanBBRY likes this.
    08-11-16 12:15 PM
    I was just posting the info.. That price (probably closer to the one Priv should have been launched with) is really interesting now!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    08-11-16 12:22 PM
    Guys go get it!!!

08-11-16 12:24 PM
    Guys go get it!!!

Just did... didn't want to miss out. Not giving up my passport though.. going to keep it more for work etc

on the road with my BlackBerry
    08-11-16 12:29 PM
    Link:

BlackBerry PRIV | The Worlds First Android OS BlackBerry

Do not miss this information:

(Not compatible on Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular)
    08-11-16 12:46 PM
    What's silly is they still have the passport for the same price.

C'mon BB lower the Passport to $299 or close to it, please
    PantherBlitz and DiegoV_G like this.
    08-11-16 01:48 PM
    Damn you Americans are lucky!

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    PantherBlitz likes this.
    08-11-16 01:59 PM
    Even in Canada PRIV pricing has dropped by $249 CAD from $899 CAD to $650 CAD
    08-11-16 02:15 PM
    They keep the passport price up to make people buy the priv. I waited months and months to wait for the passport price to drop. But after this long wait i have it up and now i an buying the priv.

08-11-16 02:16 PM
    Wow, what a nice price drop both in Canada and the United States! I bought a Priv a month ago. I really like it. I recommend it. Pick one up if you can.

fanBBRY likes this.
    08-11-16 02:21 PM
    Any chance that the price cut hints to some new all touch device arriving soon?

08-11-16 02:32 PM
    I just returned 3 privs in succession to ShopBB Canada. They're being shipped from the Waterloo area (Cambridge) and have a January 2016 build date. They were a total mess; crunching displays in the center, creaking side, creaking back, clacking display when tapping in the lower left corner, inconsistent travel in the keys themselves. Just horrible.

If you are buying from Canada I would suggest waiting until closer to the end of August when the sale ends so some of the garbage builds are hopefully flushed out to other poor unsuspecting customers. I was so angry I called and emailed Waterloo. Of course no response to a customer of theirs since 2001. Pitiful.
    08-11-16 02:38 PM
    No CDMA version on sale to use on Verizon

Passport running on 10.3.2. 2876
    08-11-16 02:41 PM
    I just returned 3 privs in succession to ShopBB Canada. They're being shipped from the Waterloo area (Cambridge) and have a January 2016 build date. They were a total mess; crunching displays in the center, creaking side, creaking back, clacking display when tapping in the lower left corner, inconsistent travel in the keys themselves. Just horrible.

If you are buying from Canada I would suggest waiting until closer to the end of August when the sale ends so some of the garbage builds are hopefully flushed out to other poor unsuspecting customers. I was so angry I called and emailed Waterloo. Of course no response to a customer of theirs since 2001. Pitiful.
    There is atill an year of warranty to cover you even on the sale
    08-11-16 02:42 PM
    There is atill an year of warranty to cover you even on the sale
    The warranty doesn't have anything to do with accepting a substandard device from the outset. The warranty would only come into play if it subsequently developed issues.
    08-11-16 02:45 PM
    The warranty doesn't have anything to do with accepting a substandard device from the outset. The warranty would only come into play if it subsequently developed issues.
    You could return it!!
    08-11-16 02:48 PM
    Yeah, and they could replace your barely used Priv with one that has been heavily used. Not to mention the time and hassle factor.
    08-11-16 03:01 PM
    double
    08-11-16 03:02 PM
    Yeah, and they could replace your barely used Priv with one that has been heavily used. Not to mention the time and hassle factor.
    exactly which is why you need to get a good one straight from the get go.
    08-11-16 03:03 PM

I'm not going in on a lottery ticket with you! You have all the bad luck. Three turkeys in a row. Incredible. Mine has none of the same issues. I hope you find one that's to your liking.

08-11-16 03:05 PM
    I'm not going in on a lottery ticket with you! You have all the bad luck. Three turkeys in a row. Incredible. Mine has none of the same issues. I hope you find one that's to your liking.

Very unfortunate after being with them so long but maybe I will pick one up closer to the end of August. I have a Note 7 ordered and I assume that device will be unbeatable so unless the Priv comes down further it would be hard to justify $650 Priv and a $1,000 Note 7.
    08-11-16 03:13 PM
    Sorry to hear - I snagged one from amazon on prime day for $599 cad and I think the build date was April or something. Keyboard was awesome but the hollow back and clicking screen it does have.

Stv100-1

It also has a weird habit of lowering the volume on me by itself when I watch video...

Still on the fence about it, I have only a day or two before I need to decide if I wanna return it.

08-11-16 03:47 PM
    Sorry to hear - I snagged one from amazon on prime day for $599 cad and I think the build date was April or something. Keyboard was awesome but the hollow back and clicking screen it does have.

Stv100-1

It also has a weird habit of lowering the volume on me by itself when I watch video...

Still on the fence about it, I have only a day or two before I need to decide if I wanna return it.

In my mind it is too hard to listen to those noises from a simple handling of the device. It just isn't worth the $600 or $650. I wouldn't be that critical and would overlook it if the device was $400 or so. Also, I don't know why one would pay $650 when you could get updated specs and far more beautiful screen on the s7 for $800. The pkb is nice but nothing special on the Priv.
    08-11-16 04:06 PM
    Damn you Americans are lucky!

Woof!
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    08-12-16 01:39 PM
    I would like to know what the date code on the phones is that you are ordering using this promo. Please post this, it will help me decide if I place an order as well.

Thanks.
    08-12-16 04:17 PM
54 123