Exactly same here. I also this month swapped the battery and my PRIV is just like new! Like you said regularly clear cache and I use a task manager app to kill background process that works great under Android 6.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hp.taskmanager
    The same with me that beauty works very well

Posted via CB10
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-01-21 02:33 PM
    I also clear the app cache at least once a week.
    My lord!
    Must be nice. M. B. N.

For me it's once/twice per *day* lol.
    04-04-21 09:03 PM
    Also a PRIV user since it first came out. When my first PRIV was shattered (operator error), I purchased an unlocked one off of eBay and took my chances. Thanks alot in part to the advice from this forum, my second PRIV is still running today. Same commentary as Rico4you except my PRIV gets heavy business use.
    07-10-21 02:02 PM
    Still using my priv every single day and I still love it

Posted via CB10
    Rico4you and Exedorable like this.
    12-06-21 04:28 PM
    My needs are not large. Browsing, email, sms, camera, 10-15 vital apps, no gaming..will a Priv in 2021 just frustrate me or be an ok smartphone?

Is it too laggy? I will use the Hub, fyi

I'm well aware of the lack of support, patches, updates ect..not a concern.

From the dying embers of BB10 using an OG Passport.
    I’ve had the worst possible experience ever with a BlackBerry one can have and that was with Verizon priv brand new outta box back in 2017 somewhere don’t remember correctly. Liked the design it was super awesome but battery was awful and even while plugged in it drained the battery instead of charging up, liked the keyboard besides mushy keys but back used to get so hot while charging I was afraid that something like galaxy bursting would occur or perhaps it’s gonna start melting on its own. Had more than one keyone’s at that point so used it for 1 hour and back in the box never to be touched again. Later my brother gave it to one of his friend in india and I think it worked okay for him.
    01-30-22 06:37 PM
    I’ve had the worst possible experience ever with a BlackBerry one can have and that was with Verizon priv brand new outta box back in 2017 somewhere don’t remember correctly. Liked the design it was super awesome but battery was awful and even while plugged in it drained the battery instead of charging up, liked the keyboard besides mushy keys but back used to get so hot while charging I was afraid that something like galaxy bursting would occur or perhaps it’s gonna start melting on its own. Had more than one keyone’s at that point so used it for 1 hour and back in the box never to be touched again. Later my brother gave it to one of his friend in india and I think it worked okay for him.
    i have a prive, got it as first release novenber 2015 and its been my full time phone ever since. use it everyday for everything and love it, its never let me down and on carrier it gets signal when most other phones including Iphone 13 pro dont. i dont know what i will do when i have to give it up
    Exedorable likes this.
    08-04-22 07:55 AM
    my priv is an original November 2015 .....still works fine and is my only phone
    08-04-22 08:02 AM
    I'll have to admit that signal, while starting to suffer more and more noticeably, is a strength of my Priv. Compared to my Moto G7 Play which is on android 10, they actually get very similar coverage, even to this day.

Of course I'm not thinking in the back of my mind that my moto can lose all connectivity at any moment, but still. Maybe a testament to its design, 6+ years later.
    08-09-22 03:53 AM
83 ... 234