Hello,

I got the priv about 2 weeks ago now and I'd like to say that I wouldn't go back to BB10. Android offers some many tweeks/options that it would be almost impossible for BlackBerry to keep up with BB10.

Other than the camera App that has been crashing every now and then, the experience has been great. The hub works just fine as well. Not as integrated as it is on BB10 yet but it's definitely better than anything else on android and ios.

I'm looking forward to seeing some improvement in the sleep / clock App to do work the same way as it used to on BBOS7 or BB10.

I personally think it's a good move from BlackBerry to switch to android. If you can't beat them, join them.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Gadget Fann likes this.
    01-03-16 11:26 AM
    I feel the same! Loving it 😁

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails The Priv, 2 weeks later-499.jpg  
    01-03-16 12:35 PM
    I'm definitely getting used to mine as well. There's a whole host of things that work better on this device then they ever could on bb10 but I reserve that most of those are app related. As an OS I still think there are many things that were better on BB10.. I'm happy with BlackBerry's decision to go android but I do hope to see them bring more to the launcher

Cheif among my requests is more granular notification support of course but there are several smaller things that just aid productivity that I hope get coded in over the coming months truly making this device the best of both worlds.

Luc | Community Moderator

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android using my BlackBerry Priv
    01-03-16 01:28 PM