Sold by Amazon.ca. Must be a Prime member. Lowest ever, even lower than EPP.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0169SNI3C/...UvbUpU12502523
    07-12-16 07:13 AM
    Great price for an unlocked PRIV.

Sadly, not so great price for a nine month old smartphone.
    dejanh likes this.
    07-12-16 07:22 AM
    Great price for an unlocked PRIV.

Sadly, not so great price for a nine month old smartphone.
    But it is the best price you can find for an Android phone with a QWERTY that isn't a complete piece of crap.
    07-12-16 07:34 AM
    I jumped off the fence and ordered one. Thanks for posting this. Still not sure how I feel about moving away from my Z30 but I'll give it a go. Looking forward to having my sports apps notifications back and quicker overall function. Worried about less functional hub.

Also got the BlackBerry flip case.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 11:47 AM
    Very tempting.... or should I wait for the one of the 3 new upcoming blackberry devices? decisions.. decisions.
    07-12-16 12:50 PM
    Yeah, I pulled the trigger on that one. Confirmed that it was a Canadian BB version, not one of the AT&T models and that it has a 30 day return policy. Will try it out and keep it if I like it.
    07-12-16 02:20 PM
    I jumped off the fence and ordered one. Thanks for posting this. Still not sure how I feel about moving away from my Z30 but I'll give it a go. Looking forward to having my sports apps notifications back and quicker overall function. Worried about less functional hub.

Also got the BlackBerry flip case.

Posted via CB10
    I've been using the Priv from my Classic. Once you setup your accounts I see no major differences, in fact I prefer the hub experience on my Priv over my classic.....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    07-12-16 02:38 PM
    Nexus 6p is 400... And you wonder why BB can't sell phones. I want them to do well but that is crazy. 6p is 349 if you sign up for Project Fi.

07-12-16 03:17 PM
    I've been using the Priv from my Classic. Once you setup your accounts I see no major differences, in fact I prefer the hub experience on my Priv over my classic.....

Two of us came from the Q10 and Z10, and agree completely with this! The Priv rocks and many will never know it, or go in close-minded to change. IMO, once it's personally set up, it's not only the better phone, it's limitless to future offerings.
    JeBe4 likes this.
    07-12-16 03:18 PM
    yikes. Canadian dollar.
    07-12-16 03:35 PM
    Nexus 6p is 400... And you wonder why BB can't sell phones. I want them to do well but that is crazy. 6p is 349 if you sign up for Project Fi.

Nexus 6p is 699 Canadian from the Google store. This is the number you would have to compare to 599 for the Priv. Plus the Priv has a slider mechanism with a capacitive touch keyboard. It's a good deal as far as I'm concerned.
    07-12-16 03:38 PM

In what ways?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 05:10 PM

When will these people quit trying to compare athe cost of phone that is just another slab that only has a VKB with the BlackBerry Priv, with its awesome innovative slider PKB. I wouldn't even be remotely interested in such a slab phone. Why waste time complaining here? If you want a slab then go ahead and buy one instead, or wait for the rumored BlackBerry phone without a PKB. For me the Priv was worth it. I love having the PKB.

Posted with my PRIV via the CrackBerry App for Android
    qwerty4ever and DolemiteDONS like this.
    07-12-16 05:43 PM
    Lots of good deals on Amazon today, Passport SE for 315.00.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 06:04 PM
    Would these prices stick around you think?

I am trying to figure out wither BlackBerry will just clear out remaining inventory with the Android devices coming over the next little while.

I don't need a new phone but some of these deals are attractive. Trying to figure out if it's BlackBerry that is taking the hit on the margins or if it's Amazon selling their stock.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 06:37 PM
    Would these prices stick around you think?

I am trying to figure out wither BlackBerry will just clear out remaining inventory with the Android devices coming over the next little while.

I don't need a new phone but some of these deals are attractive. Trying to figure out if it's BlackBerry that is taking the hit on the margins or if it's Amazon selling their stock.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Just today. It's Amazon Prime day.
    07-12-16 06:56 PM
    Deal's over but it's still at C$674.9. Shoptronics also lowered the price to $664.91. Both still cheaper than ShopBB (EPP).
    07-12-16 08:05 PM
    yikes. Canadian dollar.
    Tell me about, ever since it tanked, my online spending has pretty much reached zero. Even local spending has gone done with all the price increases. I'm pretty much just eating water at this point.
    07-13-16 08:00 PM
    Tell me about, ever since it tanked, my online spending has pretty much reached zero. Even local spending has gone done with all the price increases. I'm pretty much just eating water at this point.
    The dollar came back up, but no signs of cheaper prices...
    07-13-16 11:08 PM