Sorry if posted already - I couldnt find it here yet:
    DailyTech - BlackBerry Priv is an Amazing Android So Secure You May Never Hear of It

As thorough as it gets and VERY positive on the priv, but states the obvious that it'll be tough to win over the sheep. Does acknowledge that it *should* dominate the corporate sector and anyone that values security - and even tells you why in painstaking detail. Good stuff as a whole, although he did lose some credibility with me by conclusorily bundling all prior BB10 devices together and slams them as disappointing (never reviewed the passport buddy?). That, and the "blackberry's last hope" garbage made him sound like one of the sheep that is so embarrassingly uneducated about these products I just tune them out. But the priv-specific info is balanced informative and refreshing.
    11-03-15 01:39 AM
    Ironically I know that guy in person and he is the biggest iPhone fanboy I have ever seen and kept trying to get me to convert. This review is a shock to me honestly. I had no idea he was so open minded.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2474)
    anon4226395 likes this.
    11-03-15 01:41 AM
    I suppose thats good: If it can appeal to the most narrowminded and stubborn of consumers to get them to acknowledge that things outside of their ridiculoapple world have some value, then it can appeal to anyone, although as we know, Blackberry is targeting a smarter crowd than the barristas of the world haha. Ohhhh, slam.
    11-03-15 01:55 AM
    That was an excellent article, thanks for posting the link. The Priv definitely sounds like it's going to be an amazing Android smartphone. Excellent specs, and as the article clearly describes, top of the line security.
    11-03-15 02:06 AM
    Great article especially the quick look at the security concept differences of Samsung Knox (SELinux) and BBs grsecurity. Let's hope Android 6 is also not months away, but weeks.
    11-03-15 02:08 AM
    You know what. If BlackBerry wasn't so private and secretive with their info about the Priv device, and came out and said that this isn't your standard stock F Droid device but a special G Droid device. Then maybe it wouldn't of caused such a sh1tstorm that it did here.

Thanks OP. Good find.
    11-03-15 03:03 AM
    nice find op
    11-03-15 05:47 AM
    I think this article speaks volumes regarding CB members' negativity potentially impacting BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    11-03-15 05:57 AM
    But on a more optimistic note, I would argue BlackBerry shouldn't pin too much on this device's release. *It may be disappointing to see a device that should be a star get overlooked. *But just as making enough underwhelming devices will eventually earn you a ticket to obscurity (as BlackBerry knows all too well), making hero devices will eventually do the opposite. *Thus while the Priv may be overlooked hero BlackBerry should stick to its guns because it's on to something very good. - See more at: http://www.dailytech.com/BlackBerry+....7rtFeyLN.dpuf
    Love it. Great article!

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 06:46 AM
    I still find it shocking that anyone who doesn't use a BB10 device is dismissed as sheep. Seriously? An OS that doesn't get updated & loses functionality on a monthly basis? An app ecosystem that's been abandoned? Android apps that quit working when updated cause it needs G-play? A native Map that never gets updated with new roads? Should I even keep mentioning Facebook app?
    Seriously?
    gymger, ksantor, MO3iusONE and 2 others like this.
    11-03-15 06:51 AM
    I still find it shocking that anyone who doesn't use a BB10 device is dismissed as sheep. Seriously? An OS that doesn't get updated & loses functionality on a monthly basis? An app ecosystem that's been abandoned? Android apps that quit working when updated cause it needs G-play? A native Map that never gets updated with new roads? Should I even keep mentioning Facebook app?
    Seriously?
    Hell yeah mention that Facebook app.. Go for the kill man..
    11-03-15 06:57 AM
    Sorry if posted already - I couldnt find it here yet:
    DailyTech - BlackBerry Priv is an Amazing Android So Secure You May Never Hear of It

As thorough as it gets and VERY positive on the priv, but states the obvious that it'll be tough to win over the sheep. Does acknowledge that it *should* dominate the corporate sector and anyone that values security - and even tells you why in painstaking detail. Good stuff as a whole, although he did lose some credibility with me by conclusorily bundling all prior BB10 devices together and slams them as disappointing (never reviewed the passport buddy?). That, and the "blackberry's last hope" garbage made him sound like one of the sheep that is so embarrassingly uneducated about these products I just tune them out. But the priv-specific info is balanced informative and refreshing.
    Here is a great review stating all the facts and saying it's great value.
    Now for all you whiners about price have a read. This will be one of the first of many reviews to come like this.

BlackBerry Priv!!
    11-03-15 07:08 AM
    Hell yeah mention that Facebook app.. Go for the kill man..
    haha. Owned.

Glad you guys enjoyed the review as much as I did. I was surprised to see though that stuff like this is not more readily accessible in mainstream media. I mean, this guy is an apple fanboy and he gushes over this phone and even teaches us why its so badass with some more cool info about just HOW secure it is with even more info that is surprisingly also not made accessible to the public at large. I know I shouldn't be surprised given bb's prior marketing shortcomings, but this is the team effort (samsung, android,BB) - couldn't �hen squeeze out a couple marketing bucks to get the info that would sell this awesome device out there?? My non-BB friends think it looks cool, but don't even believe it's real because they've literally never heard of it! Unless you are on this or other tech sites, you might NEVER, as the author sadly,and correctly, admits.
    11-03-15 01:16 PM
    Thanks for posting. It is very knowledgeable article.

Presented to you by real phone - Passport
    11-03-15 01:48 PM
    The Priv can literally be the best device hands down but unfortunately the blackberry name is severely damaged. I try to promote the priv to friends who are looking to buy a new phone even though I tell them it runs android they keep saying "I'll never get a blackberry again".
    Horrible and I need nee friends right
    11-03-15 02:09 PM
    Interesting background info on the security aspects. I'm really looking forward to the first reviews, also from the professional side. If the security features prove to be worth it, this thing will be even more interesting.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 02:34 PM