Sense8 is good, give it time. Btw, story is adapted from a manga in Japan.

I think people who hate the show are the types of people that want to know the whole store in 90 minutes or want more guns/explosions.
    10-18-15 12:05 PM
    It was too hyped for me, i'd give it 7/10, things progressed slower than I thought it would. A 10/10 for me is house of Cards / orange is the new black.

Anyways...

What I want to know if it has wireless charging ffs! I hope it's not an exclusive.
    10-18-15 01:11 PM
    Looking forward your unboxing ;-) what I am most interested in:
    - Build quality
    - BlackBerry Suite in deep analysis (what goes into the Hub? Mails,BBM, and..?)
    - Try to download malicious software intentionally and show us DTEK in action
    - Overview of the multitasking
    - Photo samples of both cameras
    - Curved screen functions?
    - Battery: how long does it last with hard usage? How long does it take to charge it?
    - Is there the quick reply with toast notification (HIGHLY DOUBT IT)?

Posted via CB10
    - how many speakers? (same or better than Z30 sound, stereo in landscape)
    -

Posted via my Z30 (10.3.2.2639)
    Jasper-Ng likes this.
    10-18-15 01:34 PM
    I wouldn't have him download malicious software internationally.. Hell I won't even download malicious software intentionally once I get my Priv.. That's just..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    If I got a sponsor to help make the videos and ascertain the devices I'd do it but not a brand new device which will be a regular driver.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 01:42 PM
    I live in the u.s. If I order the priv from the uk dealer carphone warehouse am I able to use the sim free u.k. version with T-Mobile in the u.s. or will I have to wait for the u.s. Version ?
    10-18-15 09:51 PM
    I live in the u.s. If I order the priv from the uk dealer carphone warehouse am I able to use the sim free u.k. version with T-Mobile in the u.s. or will I have to wait for the u.s. Version ?
    Oh, you don't want to do that. Never mind the ridiculous cost you'd have to stomach with taxes and whatnot, but shipping too? And waiting for it to actually arrive? You're better off just waiting for it to arrive on your desired carrier, which should be roughly around the same time.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 10:26 PM
    Ask me what you want in a demo unboxing video

Posted via CB10
    Just got done watching "Naked and Afraid"

How about.....and Priv?

PIN 829A
    10-18-15 10:32 PM
    Not sure when BB is going to let T-Mobile sell it and ATT is the only U.S. wireless carrier getting it first. If I can just order an unlocked nano SIM card version that works on T-Mobiles network I don't care what it costs. Any suggestions other than Carphone warehouse in the U.K. ?
    10-18-15 10:36 PM
    Not sure when BB is going to let T-Mobile sell it and ATT is the only U.S. wireless carrier getting it first. If I can just order an unlocked nano SIM card version that works on T-Mobiles network I don't care what it costs. Any suggestions other than Carphone warehouse in the U.K. ?
    Amazon and/or the Shop BlackBerry American store will likely stock it too, relatively close to or directly at launch.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 10:40 PM
    Double-check the frequencies first too. Many unlocked phones from Europe only support slower frequencies in the Americas, and T-Mobile has a history of using nonstandard frequencies here. Some people end up with phones that only support EDGE (2.5G) that way. If you can find an unlocked US one (or maybe an unlocked AT&T one?), you may be better off.
    10-18-15 11:14 PM
    Thanks for the advice. I did confirm with car phone warehouse that bb priv will work on T-Mobiles network. I could order it & have dpd ship it however the cost from gbp to usd is about $959.00 usd including taxes/duties. That's almost $200.00 to $300.00 more in usd vs waiting for Amazon or a U.S. Carrier to offer it so I will just wait until launch. Cheers. 😉
    00stryder likes this.
    10-19-15 03:13 AM
    Who wants me to do an unboxing on the day of delivery?
    When you unbox your Priv, would you mind telling us if your pre-ordered device is STV100-1, STV100-3, or STV100-4?

https://www.bluetooth.org/tpg/QLI_viewQDL.cfm?qid=25882

Posted via CB10
    10-19-15 08:34 AM
    EDIT: I meant 2 years. I have a Passport and the numbers are close together.

Jesus I can't believe I have committed to it for 5 years.

Haggled the upfront cost right down but my god the monthly premiums are expensive.

Who wants me to do an unboxing on the day of delivery?

Posted via CB10
    cool .....did you book a delivery time or is it anytime in the day ?
    10-20-15 01:40 AM
    Official release will be October 26th for Europe. First shipments one week later. After November 2nd.
    10-20-15 01:48 AM
    Official release will be October 26th for Europe. First shipments one week later. After November 2nd.
    Source? Not doubting you just curious..
    10-20-15 01:53 AM
    That's alright bud, a lot of rumors floating around. Same shop that leaked the passport last year first for Switzerland. I bet they will be right + 2 days, but only because BBRY always chose Wednesdays
    10-20-15 01:55 AM
    Thanks! I live in Germany, could you provide a link to the Swiss shop? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-15 02:36 AM
    That's alright bud, a lot of rumors floating around. Same shop that leaked the passport last year first for Switzerland. I bet they will be right + 2 days, but only because BBRY always chose Wednesdays
    True! And Wednesday is my day off
    10-20-15 02:38 AM
    7 days...

Posted via CB10
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    10-27-15 06:09 PM
44 12