I dropped my phone on the power button side a couple weeks ago and my button hasn't worked since. If I slightly twist the top of my phone and push it, it works. Does anyone know of an easy fix? Maybe replacing the power button cable or the actual button if possible?
    05-01-17 09:58 AM
    Some have dropped theirs and it caused it to slightly come off the rails afterwards. Gently squeeze the phone together front to back near the power button and snap the screen back into alignment.

There are some tear down videos, might watch some of those to see how the buttons connect to the cable rails. and then check yours.
    05-01-17 11:08 AM
    Some have dropped theirs and it caused it to slightly come off the rails afterwards. Gently squeeze the phone together front to back near the power button and snap the screen back into alignment.

There are some tear down videos, might watch some of those to see how the buttons connect to the cable rails. and then check yours.
    I took it apart afterwards and since I didn't have the precision screwdrivers, couldn't get an in depth look at the cable under the board where it plugs in under the battery cable plug-in.
    05-01-17 12:46 PM