Hey BlackBerry,

Something is broken. Any upload to my BBMC of a pic taken by my PRIV gets all fuzzy. I've tried several different shots, still fuzzy.

I tried a pic from my passport, uploaded through the android BBM on my PRIV and it's fine.

There's not really a workaround unless I post from my desktop. But I have a phone that's basically a desktop (and the price of a laptop) so that shouldn't be necessary.

Fix this bug please BlackBerry!

Example of what it looks like on my channel (C00425099) and what the pic should look like are attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Posting PRIV Pics to BBM Channels-1449236913189.jpg   Posting PRIV Pics to BBM Channels-1449236933115.jpg  
    12-04-15 07:49 AM
    Its because pics taken with the Priv are several mb's large and channels compresses them to be under 2mb. I know this sounds like a terrible work around but try posting the picture to instagram and use the compressed photo from there. Instagram does a much better compression job.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-04-15 08:20 AM
    Wow. Interesting. Come on blackberry make your compression better!

:-)
    12-04-15 09:23 AM
    Its because pics taken with the Priv are several mb's large and channels compresses them to be under 2mb. I know this sounds like a terrible work around but try posting the picture to instagram and use the compressed photo from there. Instagram does a much better compression job.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Thanks for the idea. I tried it and it still didn't work. Still fizzy / terrible compression!
    12-04-15 09:27 AM
    You could lower the Camera quality before taking the picture. Again not an ideal work around.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 11:06 AM
    You could lower the Camera quality before taking the picture. Again not an ideal work around.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. That's a terrible work around since I'm posting to Instagram and doing printing. More likely I'll just abandon my BBM channel. Thanks BlackBerry.
    12-04-15 03:30 PM
    i honestly dont have this issue. My photography channel pics look almost as good as the original pics i take.
    12-04-15 04:55 PM
    i honestly dont have this issue. My photography channel pics look almost as good as the original pics i take.
    Really? Weird because I know other folks who it's happened to.
    12-04-15 05:11 PM
    I tried compressing the photos smaller with #square an app I usually use for square borders but IT STILL DIDNT FIX THE ISSUE!!! I even compressed at 50% quality as a jpg.

congrats BlackBerry your new flagship phone doesn't work with your flagship software app
    12-04-15 05:16 PM