Is this possible?
    I have 2-3 other gmail emails that I want to check periodically by manually signing in via the Gmail app. I rely on the rich text editor and the "Send As" that Gmail has in it's web app.

Anyway, I do NOT want it to sync to BlackBerry Hub (I use the hub only for my primary email accounts).

Is this possible?
    06-18-16 10:14 AM
    Maybe I'm missing something here but uh, just don't set those accounts up in Hub and they won't be synced. You can just set them up in the GMail account.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-18-16 11:13 AM
    Maybe I'm missing something here but uh, just don't set those accounts up in Hub and they won't be synced. You can just set them up in the GMail account.
    I set mine up this way. I have 3 email addresses that are important that I have set up in the hub. I have 3 others that are not so important that I have not set up in the hub but that I want to check periodically. (They are in the separate apps for the particular email providers).
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-18-16 11:31 AM
    When I open the Gmail App it says "Sync now" - that word sync is scary lol. But yeah, it asks me to sync - not sure what it really means when you think that the Hub is also there.

I set mine up this way. I have 3 email addresses that are important that I have set up in the hub. I have 3 others that are not so important that I have not set up in the hub but that I want to check periodically. (They are in the separate apps for the particular email providers).
    So you mean you use the Gmail app?
    06-18-16 01:33 PM
    Oh wait, those two primary emails are set up as accounts in the Gmail app (but I guess I turned off the sync option so the email only shows in the Hub).
    06-18-16 01:39 PM
    When I open the Gmail App it says "Sync now" - that word sync is scary lol. But yeah, it asks me to sync - not sure what it really means when you think that the Hub is also there.

So you mean you use the Gmail app?
    I use the Gmail app and I have an email address that is set up only in it, which I did not want in the hub. I actually have another gmail address that I set up to go into the hub that I have also currently have set up in the Gmail app as well, so I can see the emails in both locations, but that is optional.
    06-18-16 02:07 PM
    I use the Gmail app and I have an email address that is set up only in it, which I did not want in the hub. I actually have another gmail address that I set up to go into the hub that I have also currently have set up in the Gmail app as well, so I can see the emails in both locations, but that is optional.
    Used your advice and now I'm good to go!
    Thanks!

Too bad though the app doesn't have a nice rich text editor or a font changer. Also the signature from the desktop can't be bad on the app.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-18-16 06:52 PM