Is there a way to perform a complete encrypted local backup of a Blackberry Priv?

I am new to the Priv, coming from an iOS device. With an iPhone, I can do a local encrypted backup on a PC or Mac via USB using ITunes.

I know that with the Priv I can perform an Internet backup using the Google account. I don't want my data lying on American servers, though. I don't know if it is properly encrypted and not being an American citizen, I would have very little protection against American government institutions wanting to access it.

I presume I have file level access to many of the folders when connecting a Blackberry Priv to a PC. Could I do a backup of the drive when connected to PC and sold that also contain contacts, calendar etc.? Or would I need to sync those using some tool to MS Exchange of similar?

Sorry these questions have probably been answered somewhere. I just couldn't find a good answer using Google - most answers just recommend the Internet backup.
    12-11-16 01:49 PM
    I've been using Acronis True Image for Windows to do daily image backups of my PC.
    I see they also have an Android app that can backup an Android device to a Windows PC:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ronistrueimage
    Last edited by BB-JAM215; 12-11-16 at 08:13 PM.
    12-11-16 02:08 PM
    You can use SyncMate. I am using it to sync my Priv with my Mac. I have a minor issue with the way all day appointments sync, but it isn't a big issue and I have contacted the developer. The paid version has a backup feature.

Android sync: sync Android Mac with SyncMate | synchronize Android
    FF22 likes this.
    12-11-16 02:37 PM