Hi there
    I'm planning to buy a blackberry priv as my second device(along side my blackberry passport se)
    One feature that I am addicted to it in my BlackBerry Passport is app minimizing system in bbos10. I have to use many apps together in moment and switch to other apps while using one of them, so this method of minimizing is important for me and speeds me up, so my question is this:
    {how kind is app minimizing in blackberry priv?}
    Is that just like bbos10 or just like other androids?!

As my second question, how is hub in blackberry android?
    and third: is priv updatable to android 7 ?!!

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 07:53 AM
    1 - apps go into the background just like any other android
    2 - hub is good except can be slow. Widgets are great
    3 - nothing yet
    06-03-17 08:27 AM
    The right-most icon on the bottom of the Priv capacitive keys (square box) opens all running apps and you can switch between them. They're shown as tiles. You can also close all running apps by just clicking Close All at the top of the tiles.
    @Miriotuken
    06-03-17 08:32 AM
    Hi there
    I'm planning to buy a blackberry priv as my second device(along side my blackberry passport se)
    One feature that I am addicted to it in my BlackBerry Passport is app minimizing system in bbos10. I have to use many apps together in moment and switch to other apps while using one of them, so this method of minimizing is important for me and speeds me up, so my question is this:
    {how kind is app minimizing in blackberry priv?}
    Is that just like bbos10 or just like other androids?!

As my second question, how is hub in blackberry android?
    and third: is priv updatable to android 7 ?!!

Posted via CB10
    It works like other Android phones. But using the Recent-Button (Square Icon) is not too bad and I've adapted to using it. You can change its look. It can be Tiles so that a number of apps show up as small squares, or Rolodex which you can scroll through (that's the one I use). There's a 3rd option which I don't recall since I don't ever use it.

I find the Hub very similar. That's what I use and don't use the individual email apps. It is not exactly the same and some folks don't like it as much.

The last question - The Priv probably could run Nougat BUT so far we don't know if BB will release it for the Priv. The Priv will be two years old in the Fall. There are a number of threads where people are guessing whether it will or will not be released. No one knows and can only GUESS.

It is a fine device but you do know that it is not being sold anymore by ShopBB (official channel) or by carriers. But it is still being sold on Amazon and some other places.

Good luck with the decision. Let's see what others answer to your question.
    06-03-17 08:47 AM
    Thank you all guys

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 11:40 AM